shuss1

Let's face it Somalis and Somalia is hopeless

shuss1   

Lets at Somalia itself. It is run by foreigners in Xalane. It is occupied by foreign troops.

The ports and all its assets are owned by foreigners. Foreign countries dump chemical toxic on the seashore they ignore it and turn to their obsession qabilism instead

It's fish that is worth $600m in earnings every year is stolen by foreigners. Enough to pay for dams, reservoirs, farms, kicking out the useless ngos and stop the shameless begging for aid.

They spend billions importing khat from Kenya the same country that regularly send in helicopters and kills people in Gedo.

We have a generation of young people who have had no formal education. None.

They have a 'president' hsm who used to be slapped by a Ethiopian General Gabre and told when he had to go to the toilet.

There is no economy. NGO's run the show. Everyone is chasing the NGO money. Setting up conferences, meetings, events that have no use other than to impress NGOs.

To, Somalis the word of a cadaan is just as important as the word of Allah which is why foreign ambassadors can summon any minister at any time for a 'talk'. 

The people and country are hopeless. 

Don't give up on hope.  

All you say maybe true but HOPE, never be hopeless. 

We are at the bottom,  there's nowhere else to go but UP insha Allah.  

• Like 1

On 6/24/2023 at 10:07 AM, shuss1 said:

Lets at Somalia itself. It is run by foreigners in Xalane. It is occupied by foreign troops.

The ports and all its assets are owned by foreigners. Foreign countries dump chemical toxic on the seashore they ignore it and turn to their obsession qabilism instead

It's fish that is worth $600m in earnings every year is stolen by foreigners. Enough to pay for dams, reservoirs, farms, kicking out the useless ngos and stop the shameless begging for aid.

They spend billions importing khat from Kenya the same country that regularly send in helicopters and kills people in Gedo.

We have a generation of young people who have had no formal education. None.

They have a 'president' hsm who used to be slapped by a Ethiopian General Gabre and told when he had to go to the toilet.

There is no economy. NGO's run the show. Everyone is chasing the NGO money. Setting up conferences, meetings, events that have no use other than to impress NGOs.

To, Somalis the word of a cadaan is just as important as the word of Allah which is why foreign ambassadors can summon any minister at any time for a 'talk'. 

The people and country are hopeless. 

I agree. This level of disunity and total bullshit is something I have never seen in my life. Would things change if Somalia discovered oil/natural gas? Something tells me no. lol

15 minutes ago, AhmedGuled said:

I agree. This level of disunity and total bullshit is something I have never seen in my life. Would things change if Somalia discovered oil/natural gas? Something tells me no. lol

Our qabiil already discovered oil , we are doing the final stages to drill and export.   Lacag ta ugu horaysana hubaanu kusoo gadanayna.   Dadka reeraha yaryar Ka dhashay waxan leeyahay nin walawba hoos gal reerka kuugu dhaw ee wax kaa Celin kara.   Sanadku maaha 2023 waa 1991.  

6 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Our qabiil already discovered oil , we are doing the final stages to drill and export.   Lacag ta ugu horaysana hubaanu kusoo gadanayna.   Dadka reeraha yaryar Ka dhashay waxan leeyahay nin walawba hoos gal reerka kuugu dhaw ee wax kaa Celin kara.   Sanadku maaha 2023 waa 1991.  

Yes. I know about oil found in parts of Hargeisa and Nugaal valley in Somaliland. I support Somaliland peace but we have to be realistic and understand the world see's one Somalia and not 4 or 5 Somalia's. Somalis need to move on from qabiil to nation state. 

18 minutes ago, AhmedGuled said:

Yes. I know about oil found in parts of Hargeisa and Nugaal valley in Somaliland. I support Somaliland peace but we have to be realistic and understand the world see's one Somalia and not 4 or 5 Somalia's. Somalis need to move on from qabiil to nation state. 

Our qabiil is something else ,  we don't even consider our qabiil as a qabiil , we promoted ourselves to the rank of qaran against the world norms.  Our oil Will be drilled by like-minded peaple , Taiwanese, kurds etc .    How ever considering the fact that Somalia= Mogadishu Clan.    We are not too greedy to not give them some shaxaad.   We have the 8 numbers of Hassan sheekh personal Bank account, and we have  a lot of MPs in Mogadishu. 

Masha Allah noo soo qora , reerkayaga cirkaa laga soo hindhisay .   Africa reer nala mida waxan maqlay qabiil igbo la dhaho  oo West Africa degan baa jiri jiray.    Once we get new found income these are the  things we will spend the money.    Weapons first , our sultan told us Lix meeshad Ku joogtan dagaal laabta Ka ogaada.   Secondly we gonna change the climate in our qabiil territory. We are very interested of the cloud seeding technology,   so we are both primitive and progressive.   

2 hours ago, Game changer said:

Our qabiil is something else ,  we don't even consider our qabiil as a qabiil , we promoted ourselves to the rank of qaran against the world norms.  Our oil Will be drilled by like-minded peaple , Taiwanese, kurds etc .    How ever considering the fact that Somalia= Mogadishu Clan.    We are not too greedy to not give them some shaxaad.   We have the 8 numbers of Hassan sheekh personal Bank account, and we have  a lot of MPs in Mogadishu. 

Masha Allah noo soo qora , reerkayaga cirkaa laga soo hindhisay .   Africa reer nala mida waxan maqlay qabiil igbo la dhaho  oo West Africa degan baa jiri jiray.    Once we get new found income these are the  things we will spend the money.    Weapons first , our sultan told us Lix meeshad Ku joogtan dagaal laabta Ka ogaada.   Secondly we gonna change the climate in our qabiil territory. We are very interested of the cloud seeding technology,   so we are both primitive and progressive.   

What does a Nigerian tribe have to do with Somali unity? Why bring them up in the first place? madaw waxba naguma laha. Dadkeenii maaha

4 hours ago, AhmedGuled said:

What does a Nigerian tribe have to do with Somali unity? Why bring them up in the first place? madaw waxba naguma laha. Dadkeenii maaha

That tribe wants to be separate from Nigeria since the 60s.  Their homeland is called biafra.  We are related to all kinds of separatist entities all over the world.