Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Was Saddam Hussein really a bad guy?

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^^ He's not Somali, saaxib. Nothing to be "bitter" about.

Thanks for the Help Bro, i appreciate that.

Peace.

IL CAPO   

Peace.

IL CAPO   

Peace.

Snow,

The more i read your response the more i realize that you are one bitter brother because i have failed to understand one bit of the "Point" you made above.

You arnt one of those pan-somalists who goes all the time "he aint somali he ****** hater probally tring to deny he somali so well ignoore him sense he so ****** walahi"?

I've encounterd many a idiotic Somali but im counting on you all being smart sense this site has its rules.

I wonder what would your reply be had Somalia been in the same position that Iraq and Iraqis find themselves in today because there are similarities between the two.

Why Somalia didn't take back Djibouti or NFD or even Zone 5? ever asked yourself those Question mate?

The U.S.S.R. must of fell in love with Abyssinia's sytimental historical value.

But im really not sure why Russia jumped the fence and turned to Ethiopia. Still havent figured it out. Alot of things arnt clear about that powershift.

If you can isolate the N. Frontier Dist. from the rest of Kenya i would asume you would only perform a half conquest of Djibouti leaving the remainder of the nation to change its name to Afarland. You couldnt take back the NFD because Kenya was able to push back all Somali(an) forces and an invasion would be condemed and stopped by the international comunity or a Superpower wouldve interferred against you. Instead of taking more lands i suggest you help yourselves out and just invite the Kenyan and Ethio-Somalis into your country. But my remarks comparing you to Japan's speed in weapon making was to show that had you acted like them Somalia would be 3 times its size today. I also think Siad Barre was taking his share of US aid and using it for vacations more then Somaliweyn and Pan-Somalism. With Gerald Ford backing your rediculous bismarkist war i would think Somalians would be more friendly towards Americans but looking at Abdillihi Yusuf's quick turn on the Somalilanders who helped him its clear Somalis are only interested in history that makes them look good (I can only imagine how thin your history boox are...). Im curious how would youall react to Afars seizing control of Djibouti and exiling the Issas to western Somalilander/northwest Somalian territory? Do you feal the Afars should have their own homeland? Would you settle for it if they offered 10% of Djiboutian territory?

I bet you did but failed to come up with a meaningful resolution.

like i said before "In my opinion Saddam Hussein was far better than any US or UK soldier would ever be and the unrest and the constant and continuous unnecessary deaths of Iraqi citizens will back my argument just like Siad Barre was far better than all these scavengers that are running around in our country today claiming to be our "Leaders".

A man once said about the concept of choosing the lesser evil " you would choose a heart attack over cancer but i cant see why you wouldnt chose 'neither' "

quote:

The Japanese point is a bit more complex; they stood up to the might of America and almost succeeded for a multitude of reasons not intelligence alone.

Not intelegence? Have Somalis acting like raving mad men come close to empire? List the reasons if you dispute please.

If we go down the root that says the Japanese are more intelligent than the Somalis, we’ll inevitably have to ask for the criteria used to define “intelligenceâ€. This might then lead to discuss the old age argument of nurture versus nature.

I mean not to be crual but the Somalis have shown no signs of natural intelegence. They have the ideas you dont. The N VS. N can be applied to things like scateboarding but not this. If Somalis think like anyone else were is the proof?

There is no proof of a serious attempt and i think Somalians and the Japanese face the EXACT Same problems but in different ways so there is deffinently no nurture because you need nature to begin with to get nurture. If you couldnt naturaly think how would you be able to nurture your natural thoughts?

Keep in mind it can be any date in Somali history but a bunch of old hags in the desert talking about Russia just doesnt cut it...

With all due respect my friend, that post does not show any signs of intelligence either. I’m assuming that your questions are asked in a rhetorical sense (really giving you the benefit of the doubt there). But, lets say they’re not and you genuinely mean them. You need to expound them a little more so I know what I’m dealing with here. While you’re at it, don’t forget to expand on your understanding of the definitions of intelligence, nature and nurture. Much obliged.

I feal the N vs. N concept can be used in things like scateboarding or blinking contests and things alongthose lines that require nuturing in the form of practice. I believe nurturing can only capitalize on natural knowledhe already possesed. Even if it is a failure a Somali giving it a serious effort is a success as far as im concerned butyou have not even given that much. It raises questions of whether you think of important things or not and rather Somalis understand seriousness and logic and the benefits of brainstorming and science. I'm not being rhetorical and im looking for efforts as to why Somalis have bared no fruits of anykind. I'm wondering even with the qabil debacles why your efforts are vain. I wonder why you dont use your brains ¾ of the time (the ¼ resides in Somaliland who have stopped the BS for good i hope) and why you wouldnt try to think of making bomber plains to go over Ethiopia or why you wouldnt use war shifts crafted by bright minds to attack the Kenyan coast. Japan was not a incredibly reach nation before 1935 but the people still had plenty of ideas that ended up working and bringing them as far as it did.

My exact definition of inteligence is :The ability to apply logic to things. To have a small bit of knowing of something and then think of orginal ways to add on to it.

on a side note i feel comparable enough to not use my spell check sense i asume the Somalians on these boards will not associate bad grammar with being Somali on other boards and carry on about how i am in denial of my heritage and other false accuations that actually makes the finger pointer look more ignorant then the accused. think you.

Snow,

The more i read your response the more i realize that you are one bitter brother because i have failed to understand one bit of the "Point" you made above.

You arnt one of those pan-somalists who goes all the time "he aint somali he ****** hater probally tring to deny he somali so well ignoore him sense he so ****** walahi"?

I've encounterd many a idiotic Somali but im counting on you all being smart sense this site has its rules.

I wonder what would your reply be had Somalia been in the same position that Iraq and Iraqis find themselves in today because there are similarities between the two.

Why Somalia didn't take back Djibouti or NFD or even Zone 5? ever asked yourself those Question mate?

But im really not sure why Russia jumped the fence and turned to Ethiopia. Still havent figured it out. Alot of things arnt clear about that powershift.

If you can isolate the N. Frontier Dist. from the rest of Kenya i would asume you would only perform a half conquest of Djibouti leaving the remainder of the nation to change its name to Afarland. You couldnt take back the NFD because Kenya was able to push back all Somali(an) forces and an invasion would be condemed and stopped by the international comunity or a Superpower wouldve interferred against you. Instead of taking more lands i suggest you help yourselves out and just invite the Kenyan and Ethio-Somalis into your country. But my remarks comparing you to Japan's speed in weapon making was to show that had you acted like them Somalia would be 3 times its size today. I also think Siad Barre was taking his share of US aid and using it for vacations more then Somaliweyn and Pan-Somalism. With Gerald Ford backing your rediculous bismarkist war i would think Somalians would be more friendly towards Americans but looking at Abdillihi Yusuf's quick turn on the Somalilanders who helped him its clear Somalis are only interested in history that makes them look good (I can only imagine how thin your history boox are...). Im curious how would youall react to Afars seizing control of Djibouti and exiling the Issas to western Somalilander/northwest Somalian territory? Do you feal the Afars should have their own homeland? Would you settle for it if they offered 10% of Djiboutian territory?

like i said before "In my opinion Saddam Hussein was far better than any US or UK soldier would ever be and the unrest and the constant and continuous unnecessary deaths of Iraqi citizens will back my argument just like Siad Barre was far better than all these scavengers that are running around in our country today claiming to be our "Leaders".

A man once said about the concept of choosing the lesser evil " you would choose a heart attack over cancer but i cant see why you wouldnt chose 'neither' "

quote:

The Japanese point is a bit more complex; they stood up to the might of America and almost succeeded for a multitude of reasons not intelligence alone.

Not intelegence? Have Somalis acting like raving mad men come close to empire? List the reasons if you dispute please.

If we go down the root that says the Japanese are more intelligent than the Somalis, we’ll inevitably have to ask for the criteria used to define “intelligenceâ€. This might then lead to discuss the old age argument of nurture versus nature.

I mean not to be crual but the Somalis have shown no signs of natural intelegence. They have the ideas you dont. The N VS. N can be applied to things like scateboarding but not this. If Somalis think like anyone else were is the proof?

There is no proof of a serious attempt and i think Somalians and the Japanese face the EXACT Same problems but in different ways so there is deffinently no nurture because you need nature to begin with to get nurture. If you couldnt naturaly think how would you be able to nurture your natural thoughts?

Keep in mind it can be any date in Somali history but a bunch of old hags in the desert talking about Russia just doesnt cut it...

With all due respect my friend, that post does not show any signs of intelligence either. I’m assuming that your questions are asked in a rhetorical sense (really giving you the benefit of the doubt there). But, lets say they’re not and you genuinely mean them. You need to expound them a little more so I know what I’m dealing with here. While you’re at it, don’t forget to expand on your understanding of the definitions of intelligence, nature and nurture. Much obliged.

I feal the N vs. N concept can be used in things like scateboarding or blinking contests and things alongthose lines that require nuturing in the form of practice. I believe nurturing can only capitalize on natural knowledhe already possesed. Even if it is a failure a Somali giving it a serious effort is a success as far as im concerned butyou have not even given that much. It raises questions of whether you think of important things or not and rather Somalis understand seriousness and logic and the benefits of brainstorming and science. I'm not being rhetorical and im looking for efforts as to why Somalis have bared no fruits of anykind. I'm wondering even with the qabil debacles why your efforts are vain. I wonder why you dont use your brains ¾ of the time (the ¼ resides in Somaliland who have stopped the BS for good i hope) and why you wouldnt try to think of making bomber plains to go over Ethiopia or why you wouldnt use war shifts crafted by bright minds to attack the Kenyan coast. Japan was not a incredibly reach nation before 1935 but the people still had plenty of ideas that ended up working and bringing them as far as it did.

My exact definition of inteligence is :The ability to apply logic to things. To have a small bit of knowing of something and then think of orginal ways to add on to it.

on a side note i feel comparable enough to not use my spell check sense i asume the Somalians on these boards will not associate bad grammar with being Somali on other boards and carry on about how i am in denial of my heritage and other false accuations that actually makes the finger pointer look more ignorant then the accused. think you.

Snow,

quote:

i look at it as the lesser of 2 evils ok! sadam was an evil! hey, but we do have a worst evil today there! basically more getting killed! u follow!!

mali intelligence is compared to non in this world! they now every thing happen! do u know that, the first african country that was attached with warplanes was us!! that how much they were scared of us! u ask any grandma, whats happening in this world today! she will tell u everything... we are just ppl who r tuned to war!!

so now, we had a home dispute! and guess what! the westerners brought us here! do u know why!!

the arabs, our brothas did they welcomes!!Nope! i wonder why!! i mean did u ask yourself this q's!!

why would uk, us and the rest of western welcomes us!! and keep in mind, in this world nothing for free! like we love yall honestly welcome!!

yo, have checked out the millions of other 3rd ppl who came there before us and who are today non human! but living on half way type of live!!

in next 20yrs, 4 nomads, all i see, is more distruction!!

sadam was there for almost 30 yrs! but today, after 1 yr, u have more killed!! so where is the beef!! u tell us!! :confused:

i look at it as the lesser of 2 evils ok! sadam was an evil! hey, but we do have a worst evil today there! basically more getting killed! u follow!!

mali intelligence is compared to non in this world! they now every thing happen! do u know that, the first african country that was attached with warplanes was us!! that how much they were scared of us! u ask any grandma, whats happening in this world today! she will tell u everything... we are just ppl who r tuned to war!!

so now, we had a home dispute! and guess what! the westerners brought us here! do u know why!!

the arabs, our brothas did they welcomes!!Nope! i wonder why!! i mean did u ask yourself this q's!!

why would uk, us and the rest of western welcomes us!! and keep in mind, in this world nothing for free! like we love yall honestly welcome!!

yo, have checked out the millions of other 3rd ppl who came there before us and who are today non human! but living on half way type of live!!

sadam was there for almost 30 yrs! but today, after 1 yr, u have more killed!! so where is the beef!! u tell us!! :confused:

u had the first plains? wow were the hell are they now and if your so smart how in the f*** did you manage to get the pathetic independence date of 1960? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

So rudy what are u trying to say about the west welcoming you? Are you talking aboutthem alowing you as a refugee to stay in there countries?

:confused:

and the arnt your brothers and i doubt they care less how much u look to them. You could easily be the South Sudan of tommorow so keep that in mind...

u had the first plains? wow were the hell are they now and if your so smart how in the f*** did you manage to get the pathetic independence date of 1960? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

So rudy what are u trying to say about the west welcoming you? Are you talking aboutthem alowing you as a refugee to stay in there countries?

:confused:

and the arnt your brothers and i doubt they care less how much u look to them. You could easily be the South Sudan of tommorow so keep that in mind...