9 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

don't just jump and respond, take time,  gather your thoughts, and put some coherent idea forward,  else noone will bother read your nonsense 

I am doer , I don't over think that much.   I can even decide to shoot your tuna forward in a matter of seconds  , without thinking twice !

On 6/23/2023 at 3:56 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Haye, sharad ma dhiganeysaa in four to five weeks Muuse Muqayil isku arki doonaan marfishkiisa?

Afar toddobaad xataa looma baahneen and my prediction is right on it.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2023 at 11:43 AM, shuss1 said:

What kind of country is this?

How can a country or people accept to live under constant humiliation like this?

Any normal country would tell he you are persona non-grata and give her 72 hours to pack her bags. 

I live here in UK. Her country. This is a country that has more foodbank's than McDonalds now. 14 million people are in poverty here. 

Why doesn't she help her own country? 

Laheystiyaal is'heysto ayaa nahnay. Soomaali ayaandaranaa.

15 hours ago, Game changer said:

I am doer , I don't over think that much.   I can even decide to shoot your tuna forward in a matter of seconds  , without thinking twice !

iska nac nac lee, dee markaas!

On 7/18/2023 at 1:46 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Afar toddobaad xataa looma baahneen and my prediction is right on it.

What prediction? The UN Rep came on Hargeisa's terms. If she deviates from those terms, she will get kicked out. 

On 7/18/2023 at 1:48 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Laheystiyaal is'heysto ayaa nahnay. Soomaali ayaandaranaa.

Speak for yourself. Not us. The security council said, Somaliland to remove its army from Laascaanood. I don't think that is happening or ever is going to happen. That shows you one thing, no one dictates anything on us.  They owe us nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

It is not the first time that SL gave the Big Finger to the UN. Former Presidents Abdirahman Tuur and Mohamed Haji Ibrahim both totally rejected similar Security Council statements in 1992 and 2000. And in 2012, President Siilaanyo told off the UN Rep to Somalia.

In 1992, the Operation Restore Hope was in full swing and they wanted to make Berbera a landing zone. But President Tuur refused it and said not a single UN/US soldier is allowed to enter into Somaliland.

In 2000, the Djibouti Conference is in full swing and had the backing of the Security Council and demanded for Somaliland to participate in the Conference. President Mohamed Haji Ibrahim Egal declared the UN Rep PnG.  

slaantani waxay u eegtahay slaanti the devil ku jirtay filinka yaa dawaday  dad lifti ku xidhan o mar ba qof la dilayo  marka akhirka spoilers  slaan ba shaydaan ah oo dadka oo dhan laynaysa slaantaasi UN slaantaas bay ueegtahay filimka wuxu so baxay 2011  ban filaya its called  the devil or something