Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Hol-hol meeting begins: Secessionist propaganda humiliated.

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

I pray that this meeting becomes fruitful and that we get our city back...aduun weeye marka magaladaada lugug kaa haysto....

salaam

Magaalada ya iska leh?

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

The mayor of lascanood went there and some of the army chiefs of somaliland gobolka sool. I don’t think the somaliland army will harass salaadinta iyo cuqaashe they will just keep an eye on them.

Lol@ xaaji Xunjuf I see a change of heart from you.. Now when Somaliland realized they can't do nothing about this meeting, and your source of news turned to be false, your excuse is you don't think Somaliland army will harass salaadiin's meeting. You are very hilarious oday...

A_Khadar   

The mayor of lascanood went there and some of the army chiefs of somaliland gobolka sool. I don’t think the somaliland army will harass salaadinta iyo cuqaashe they will just keep an eye on them.

Lol@ xaaji Xunjuf I see a change of heart from you.. Now when Somaliland realized they can't do nothing about this meeting, and your source of news turned to be false, your excuse is you don't think Somaliland army will harass salaadiin's meeting. You are very hilarious oday...

A_Khadar   

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

The whole point of going to HolHol of all places was to have a meeting without the presence of Somaliland or Puntland. With Somaliland officials there now, it defeats the purpose. So why not just go back to Garoowe and hold it under the Faroole administration that has refused to help them.
icon_razz.gif

Suldaanka check your sources again.. This meeting is free from both so called admins. Locals who work for either p/l or s/l can come to the city but no involvement what so over. Your wishes and short false celeberation is over. The meeting is going to be held as planned.

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

The whole point of going to HolHol of all places was to have a meeting without the presence of Somaliland or Puntland. With Somaliland officials there now, it defeats the purpose. So why not just go back to Garoowe and hold it under the Faroole administration that has refused to help them.
icon_razz.gif

Suldaanka check your sources again.. This meeting is free from both so called admins. Locals who work for either p/l or s/l can come to the city but no involvement what so over. Your wishes and short false celeberation is over. The meeting is going to be held as planned.