Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Qhardo: New University to open in Puntland: PICS

^^^Its the foundation for a great future. The only thing we are missing is a Road network to connect the large region together and development of the ports...

But this is good news..

^^^Its the foundation for a great future. The only thing we are missing is a Road network to connect the large region together and development of the ports...

But this is good news..

Thankful   

That is exactly it, if only we could connect area's out towards the indian ocean! It is extremely expensive but I am certain if the Diaspora and government worked together with the help of international donor's it could be done. The problem with some area's is accessibility.

I know some communities in Hafun are trying to build their own roads by themselves...too bad they are not receiving any help and hopefully it will come.

Thankful   

That is exactly it, if only we could connect area's out towards the indian ocean! It is extremely expensive but I am certain if the Diaspora and government worked together with the help of international donor's it could be done. The problem with some area's is accessibility.

I know some communities in Hafun are trying to build their own roads by themselves...too bad they are not receiving any help and hopefully it will come.