Sign in to follow this  
Tahliil

The War In The North: To Divert Attention From Habashi Atrocities In The South

Tahliil   

Two weeks ago Caddee musse spent a week in Addisababa, and soon after he came back, a delegation of several Reer SL guurto went to Addiss and upon their return to Hargeysa, the so-called border conflict between these two enclaves erupted.....

Is that just a mere coencidence or is there more conspiritorial matter in the heart of all this..??? Has Meles the master anything to do with all this?? The carnage in Mogadishu, the massacre and what an EU Diplomat believes to b a genocide takes a back a seat all of suddne to what? and...Why???

The timing of all this nonesense could never have been more perfectly choreographed to suit the needs and wants of Adeer Meles...Flatten Hamar, Destroy the Lives of innocent babbies and their mothers and displace whole communities while these savages in the North do the dirty work of DIVERTION-WHILE-COMMITTIN-GENOCIDE for the Master...How sad!!!

N.O.R.F   

Tahliil has a point. Who is fanning the fire so to speak? Who is arming, advising and aiding both sides?

The sooner Somalis realise this the better.

N.O.R.F   

Tahliil has a point. Who is fanning the fire so to speak? Who is arming, advising and aiding both sides?

The sooner Somalis realise this the better.

Tahliil   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

What kind of tactics were used to divert attention in Mog from 91-06?

Come on now...How about these tactics, are they gonna b enough tactics for you or you need more tactics...explicit and graphic tactics...Qabiil tactics perhaps?...how about Yalahow, Qanyare, Yeey, Riyaale, Yeey, Riyaale the former gestapo officer of Barre's regime, M dheere, Yeey the vampire, Indhacade the Habashi stooge, and now ADEERKEEN the vampire Yeey and his EEDO casho fanxleey geedo gacmo gaab,Iam pretty in pink Cali Geedi and Yeey and Riyaale...

u don't see this lot to b tactics used to kill and maime and kill more Somali kids and their mothers...?

Do u thnk they had the Somali sufferin in heart and all these yrs you mentioned 91-06 they were tryin so hard to find a solution to our problems?

Were they losing sleep over how many kids and women got killed and raped? or were they paid of course by the Master to do just that? to kill when they are needed to kill, to create fear and mistrus amongst the citizens when they are told to, and now to give a cover exactly when it is crucial and required?

Forgive me bro, I am that cynic, I don't believe that ADEERKEEN Yeey nor those other names mentioned above have my best interest at heart...remember they (ALL OF THEM) have been around all these yrs 91-06...and may I add (ACTIVELY)

Tahliil   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

What kind of tactics were used to divert attention in Mog from 91-06?

Come on now...How about these tactics, are they gonna b enough tactics for you or you need more tactics...explicit and graphic tactics...Qabiil tactics perhaps?...how about Yalahow, Qanyare, Yeey, Riyaale, Yeey, Riyaale the former gestapo officer of Barre's regime, M dheere, Yeey the vampire, Indhacade the Habashi stooge, and now ADEERKEEN the vampire Yeey and his EEDO casho fanxleey geedo gacmo gaab,Iam pretty in pink Cali Geedi and Yeey and Riyaale...

u don't see this lot to b tactics used to kill and maime and kill more Somali kids and their mothers...?

Do u thnk they had the Somali sufferin in heart and all these yrs you mentioned 91-06 they were tryin so hard to find a solution to our problems?

Were they losing sleep over how many kids and women got killed and raped? or were they paid of course by the Master to do just that? to kill when they are needed to kill, to create fear and mistrus amongst the citizens when they are told to, and now to give a cover exactly when it is crucial and required?

Forgive me bro, I am that cynic, I don't believe that ADEERKEEN Yeey nor those other names mentioned above have my best interest at heart...remember they (ALL OF THEM) have been around all these yrs 91-06...and may I add (ACTIVELY)