Game changer

The next Sland parliament speaker

It's either going to be faratoon or  the second deputy  cali xaamud jibriil who is from the southern awdal community.   If faratoon abstain to take this position  it's a good indication  that he is going home too. 

The first deputy (HJ)  may not run for the position it's More likely that other MPs will vote against him.  HJ already controls the guurti. The    GX  can easily take it  How ever these guys are not interested any thing less than the presidence.  Madaxwayne mar I dhaha eey bay qaadayan  😄  

If faratoon fills the position , it's more likely khaatumo will also select a jaamac siyaad leader probably abdirisaaq khaliif himself.  Foratoon and Canbaashe dislike khalif , canbaashe will defend his yagoori Emirate what ever it costs . Expect some kind of civil war between canbaashe forces and the pro khatmite J siyaads.    

You are getting very desperate,  aren't you? Who gives a sh1t who is selected? And now you are hoping and betting a civil war between SSC, protect your little triangle and make sure no infighting between Habraha

Biihi will be sent to Hague, you wanna join him and be be his carer?

Every other sentence written by this secessionist must contain qabiil iyo magacyadadooda. I can just picture him sitting his usual marfish in Yurub, daanka jaad ugu buuxo, ku haayo reer hebel iyo reer hebel in heated muran with his fellow marqaaniste. Then come here and more daacasho about qabyaalad. It must be exhausting.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

7 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Every other sentence written by this secessionist must contain qabiil iyo magacyadadooda. I can just picture him sitting his usual marfish in Yurub, daanka jaad ugu buuxo, ku haayo reer hebel iyo reer hebel in heated muran with his fellow marqaaniste. Then come here and more daacasho about qabyaalad. It must be exhausting.

Somali politics is all about qabiil and  qabyaalad. And those who pretend like they are not qabyaaladists are the worst snakes. 

8 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

You are getting very desperate,  aren't you? Who gives a sh1t who is selected? And now you are hoping and betting a civil war between SSC, protect your little triangle and make sure no infighting between Habraha

Biihi will be sent to Hague, you wanna join him and be be his carer?

Take it easy man,   understanding local politics  gives you a clue of what may or may not happen.  For me I don't give a shit of you or dhilloos ,  I will definitely start to karbaash you too after we are done with them .   Make sure to stockpile what little ammunitions you can get from pintland soon  you will find your self in the same situation.  Hague kulaha , heegtu may Morgan xukunto.

20 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

isnt the whole conflict about qabil wasnt the whole civil in the 1980s and 1990s about qabil. the whole Somali civil war was about qabil .   its just that us the northern men dont , shuggercoate things , and tell it like it is.  unlike our walanweyn neighbours who say   khaabiilka naga dhaaf nooh , while they place isbaaros to collect some pessos from their own people based on clan territories.