Sign in to follow this  
Cige

Siilaanyo - You're the weakest link .. OUT

Cige   

Siilaanyo should retire and forget his dream to become President of so-called Somaliland for many reasons.

1. His inablity to manage the political/economic affairs of the breakaway republic

2. his lack of clear political aims

3. his lack of support among his own party

4. last but not least, his ...... i will let others to comment

OUT -- you're the weakest link ;)

Silanyo will be a great leader of Somaliland he knows what he fought for he doesent realy need he left Somalia govt in 1974 and he has chosen a different path To fight the aggressor of Somaliland, Siyaad barre and his Somalia govt , And he joined his ppl in dhirdhawe to fight for gobbonimo and he will do everything to establish good governance in Somaliland , he is got more experience then ina rayaale , don’t think Xaji xundjuf is A kulmiye supporter I am a Ucid supporter I was always a ucid supporter

LANDER   

In all seriousness, what's up Riyaale and his lackies postponing elections once again? I'm afraid we've taken a turn for the worst. The opposition was subdued during the last election and the controversy behind that narrow margin of victory. Now, this government has accused the OFFICIAL opposition of planting that bomb? Very unstateman like and a recipe for disaster. If people don't start to use some judgment, I think this can turn out very ugly.

Cige   

Silanyo will be a great leader of Somaliland he knows what he fought for he doesent realy need he left Somalia govt in 1974 and he has chosen a different path To fight the aggressor of Somaliland, Siyaad barre and his Somalia govt ,

Xaaji you're the second Weakest Link, in addition to what i previously mentioned Siilaanyo lucks even the finacial means to pursue his dreams

Furthermore, unlike Riyaale and Abdulahi Cirro he was not good student for his teacher (Siyad Barre).

Therefore, he is OUT :D

Siilaanyo is very reasonable politician. The only fault I could find in him is that he bought the bogus secessionist argument. He is one of few heavyweights in Somali political landscape that could get votes beyond their clannish border…

I hope this latest move awakens this giant and shows that it’s indeed the cause he embraced, and not necessarily the process, that failed him.