Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Saddam Sentence...Politics or Justices

No doubt this homie toasted so many ppl... but what do you think about this sentence that was handed down ONE DAY BEFORE THE AMERICAN ELECTIONS where the replicans, or as i call them nazis, are about to lose out big time!!!

looks like another trumph card that the white house was hidinng in condies undies..!! lol..!

thats democracy for u children! good day... and ast la vista...i am studying why Arnold walks like a chimp...! His ancestor must have been a chimp that was kicked out of Africa.! :confused:

me   

Speaking about people kicked out of Africa,

Roman legionaires from Africa were stationed in the Roman border area in Germania. Those soldiers mixed with the locals. So those big Germans have African blood. And Schwarzenegger = Black N(i)gger.

The germans in those area show allot of African features.

me   

About Sadam, well THE WINNEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR TAKESSSSSSS IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

as u see me Me!! i have graduated from somali politics... i came to conclusion that this was for losers!! pardon my french...!

after all, i am 4ever a refugee and so i should be giving more efforts to world politics rather than a moron invested nations like somali..!

i just came across this in msn!!

former baath party sunni members are called back to get their old job!!

woow! if that aint the knife before the carrot and i dont know what its~~~!

I doubt if SODAM INSANE IS GONNA BE TOUCH! u watch...he might disappear into thin AIR!! Air saddam that looks like has a ring to it!!

Juje   

It was completely politics sxb. I for once was waiting Osama bin Laden to release a tape a day or two before the election in order to boost Republicans chances, but this takes the cake. It is much better electoral factor support, plus that ****** comment by Kerry the other day Republcans believe this an early christmas present.

obl is 2 intelligent not to let the Reps come back!! thats why he didnt release no tapes!!... good point..!

obl-- made alot western heads bite the dust!! look what happened to Tony the dawg Blair!! hes leaving as low life...obl spanked his behind..! lool

well.....we will find out the results this time by tomorrow!!

well the chimp is back!! first thing he said last nite was hohoho...i louve sequeels..hahahaha...

NOW HE IS THE HOPE OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!! WOOWOO! god bless america...! this couldnt have happen in African 4 millions years...!

obl (osama) must be laughing so hard in his cave... the bats are all flying away today!!