Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

I do prefer older women! How about you guys?

Malika   

^^I think this process is only initiated to some newbies not all,when I started to post just few months ago[yeah I know it feels like ya all know me for ages]I just stood by Jac side,did my Loolz with him and his crew,until I was ready to play with the others..Lol :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

I just stood by Jac side,did my Loolz with him and his crew,until I was ready to play with the others..Lol
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@did my Loolz...

Hunguri   

Dumarku ragga hadda iyagaa guursada :D . I had a friend of mine here. He was in charge of Jawaan xidh xidhida and tolida at Hamriya port. He was finaly accomodated by a single mother woman, and the guy is big time happy :D . Waa xaqiiq warkaasi. Its not a joke. Markaa naagtii nin shaqysanaya hesha waa sida Xiin Finiin hadalka u dhigaye waa nasiib weeye. Yaaba heli kara :D .

PS:-

I am gonna open a matrmominial office at Dubai, where I almost have a number of Jawaan tolayaal candidates. Any woman interested should not hesitate ;) . Waar hada Somaliyeey anigu wanaag ayaan wadaaye hadda ha idaba galina. Mar dhaw ayaa dumarku odhanayaan Hunguri isagaa wax doonaya :D iyo isagaa Jawaanka tola. I am only trying to play a positive role in social life ;)

roobleh   

So what are some of the compatibility factors that you'll be considering? For example, correct matching of the sex organs for easy mating!