Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Who is the Next Secretary General of UDUB ??

There is a heated competition and huge discussion on the issue right now. A lot of politicians are said to be lobbying for the post, some are KULMIYE's officials others have recently returned from the South and others have been here but not with a politics background.

HERE Is what Qarannews posted today but there are others according to the other local newspapers of this morning.

Warancade and Siciid Sulub are said to be in the list too.

What do you thing and who you think the can suit that position ??

RedSea   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Give it to Warancade I'll say.

Thankx for the offer, but since I'm Kulmiye supporter, I will kindly turn it down. :D

Poker, forget about the selection process but you say who you think is good for this position.

I don't think there will be a better person than the deceased but i'm sure we still have some few good people who can do a good job there.

Yes, Warancade is the man but this will put him in a position where he will loose his cridibility in the other parties.

Will UDUB find someone that is able to fit Ina Bulaale's giant shoes. Waa suaal da'weyn!

I don't think Ina Warancade inu u tartamaayo jagadaa.

^^That is the question... who? Oodweyne ka ag eeg eeg :D

UDUB needs to carefully choose this position. It could cost them the elections.

Col. A/Rizaq Gambayare indho adagaa horta. Isagoo nasan oo salaamu calaykum odhan ayuu doonaya inu "public face" of UDUB noqdo. Maba naxaayo ninkaasi.

Ina Buubana waa soo socdaa ayaan maqlay. Nimankii waa soo quusteen walee. Good news. Laakin wa in retirement loo wado diro.

Poker   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Poker, forget about the selection process but you say who you think is good for this position.

I don't think there will be a better person than the deceased but i'm sure we still have some few good people who can do a good job there.

Yes, Warancade is the man but this will put him in a position where he will loose his cridibility in the other parties.

Dirawel is my pick.

Poker   

JB,

Couldn't he run for the presidency while serving as a chairman of the party?

Isn't that what Sillanyo is? Chairman and candidate at the same token?