Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

I WANT TO BE A MODEL!!!

Muslimah   

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahiim

All praises are due to Allaah. We praise Him, we seek His help and His forgiveness.

Sis, did u ever watch the movie "Clueless"? There's a song played in that movie called "I wanna be a supermodel". That song is now in my head thankx 2 u! smile.gif

Like my fellow nomads stated b4.....not a wise choice. But I think u already know that. That's why u r struggling 2 make up ur mind.

I think ur choice or ur wanting 2 be a model maybe b/c u aren't happy wit where u r right now and u think this will make u happy. U stated that what u r studying, "natural sciences", isn't what u want 2 do. There4 I believe ur wanting 2 be a model is an extreme act of rebellion 2wards ur parents. I had probs wit my mom when it came to what i wanted 2 do wit my life, but I learnt that speaking 2 her about it really really helped. Honestly, if u want ur parents 2 hear u and 2 somewhat listen 2 u, u have 2 bite the bullet and talk 2 them in a calm manner. Behave like an adult and they may actually treat u like one.

Mashaa Allaah, Allaah has given u beauty. But more importantly He has given u a very intelligent brain considering the fact u r studying "natural sciences". What is that anyway?

I know one thing for sure. Allaah exists and that He has chosen Islaam 4 us as our deen. Would that be considered two things??? Anyway, i'm pretty sure that u believe that too.

Did u ever notice how in the fall, the leaves on trees turn into beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow but then they eventually wither away? It's amazing isn't it, how Allaah brings out new leaves each spring. Allaahu Akbar.

You are like these beautiful leaves.... ok bad analogy or metaphor but there is a point if u continue reading.... Allaah has created you from nothing, has sustained u and has raised u into a beautiful person and just like those leaves u'll wither and eventuallly die. One exception tho, those leaves wont be taken into account on the Day of Judgement. Whereas u most certainly will. Imagine ur regret on that Day, if u can, if u follow this path.

Anytime I see a model who is from a "muslim" country my heart breaks. To see my sis willingfully allowing kafirs 2 degrade her makes me cry. And I wonder why whould she do such a thing. Has she lost all hope for the hereafter? Habibti, a muslim is like none other. Allaah, by placing u in a muslim family, has blessed u and has shown His mercy and His favour upon u. U r my sister, plz...think wisely and clearly.

My advice is: The negative of the Nike slogan, just DONT do it.

I ask Allaah 2 guide u and 2 show u the correct way. I ask Allah 2 make ur parents understand ur need 2 have some control over ur life. I ask Allaah 2 make it easy 4 u.

If I have stated anything wrong, it's from myself and the shaytaan. If I have stated anything good, it is only from Allaah, the Most High. O Allaah I ask u to accept this from me. Dear reader plz say amin.

And Allaah knows best.

Muslimah: I realized I didnt' welcome ya B4, here it is...............WELCOME!!

You've given an excellent advice. Takbiir!!! ALLAHU AKBAR.

SALAAM ALYLYKUM

BISM ALLAH

Itz easy 2 want things but 2 do it is HARD.. Now My quiz is do U want 2 go 2 HELL.. If yes then go a head N do Ya thing girl show ya self CAWRA 2 useless ppl N thatz 1 of the bigezt thing a woman has that she should b proud of, LA ILAAHA IL ALLAH..

doNt U know ALLAH SWT SAID

"Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up an dyou see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers, - evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers, - good-doers), whereas the life of this world is oly a deceiving enjoyment." (Al-Hadid 57:20)

N

The Prophet (SAW) was lying on a mat, Ibn Masood (RA) began to wipe the effects of the mat from the Prophet's (SAW) body and suggested that he have something better to sleep on. The Prophet's (SAW) reply was:

"What do I have to do with this worldly life? I and this worldly life are but like a traveler who stopped for a little while under a tree to get some shade and then move on."

Narrated Mujahid (RA): Abdullah bin Umar (RU) said, "Allah's Apostle took hold of my shoulder and said,

'Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveler."

Allah (SWT) says:

"O mankind! Verily, the Promise of Allah is true. So let not this present life deceive you, and let not the chief deceiver (Satan) deceive you about Allah." (Fatir 35:5)

Allah (SWT) also says:

"Nay, you prefer the life of this world; Although the Hereafter is better and more lasting." (Al-Ghashiyah 87:16-17)

The Prophet (SAW) said:

"The food of the humans strikes a parable of this worldly life: From what comes out of humans [as waste], even after they had seasoned it and added salt to it [and made it very tasty], look at what it ends up as."

In other words, even though humans work very hard to make the food taste excellent, the food finally results in something that is very disgusting and distasteful. The same is true for this world and all its glitter.

Heres a nice du'a to say and reflect on constanly:

"O the One who Turns the Hearts, confirm my heart upon your deen"

WALLAHI ONE DAY ALL OF YA BODY WILL TALK N SAY U WALK N TALKED LIKE THIS N U WILL SAY Y DO U DO THAT THEY WILL SAY CUZ WE FEAR ALLAH N WE WERE NEVER YOURZ..

"Verily your Lord is ever watchful (over them)." (Al-Fajr 89:14)

On the authority of Abu Hurairah (RA). The Messenger Muhammad (SAW) said:

"Whoever believes in Allah and the last day should speak good or keep silent."

(Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

------

XAYAA DO WAAAA MUHIIIIM 4 REAL IT IS A BIG PART OF ((((((((IMAAN)))))))

Hadith - Sahih Bukhari, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, Ibn Hibban, and Ahmad

Abu Mus'ud reported that the Prophet of Allah, saaws, said, "Among the well-known wisdom of the prophets is the saying, 'If you have no shame, then do as you please.' "

Hadith - Sahih Bukhari, Muslim, Nasa'i, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, and Tabarani

Abu Huraira, r.a., reported that the Prophet, saaws, said, "... Having a sense of shame is one branch of faith."

TAKBIIIIIIIIIIIIR

WARNING :eek: :mad: :(

>>>>((((((Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi 4649, Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As

Allah's Messenger said, "He does not belong to us who imitates other people.))))))<<<<

***IF U STRAT 2 TALK LIKE EM N DRESS LIKE EM N WALK LIKE EM N LIVE Em U ONE OF EM...

ACUUDU BILALLAH I WISH NO MUSLIM LIKE THAT WALLAHI Cuz THAT IZ A PATH 2 HELL...

^^^^^^^^^^^^

DuCa

`O ALLAH, 2 any believer whom I have insulted, let that be cuz 2 draw him/her near 2 U on the day of Resurrection.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fi AMAAN ALLAH

honey206   

what? u wanna be a model? siz u should think first before u ask this question because u r 100% sure that modelling is XARAM for a muslim person. do whatever ur parent wants u to do. my advice to u is that don't do modelling cause allah will never forgive u.