Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Anger at Somali face veil burning

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

Forget T.F.G, the anti terror alliance has been returned to Muqdisho!

Awal ma moogeyd? Oo maxaa kale bay ahaayeen?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

I know you highlighted those quotes for a reason. But i think this is a rather pathetic and unacceptable execuse. The second Somali that carried out a suicide operation was dressed in military fatigue( as worn by t.f.g and Ethiopian army)will you stop and arrest people with military uniformers? The first suicide bomber, who's operation can viewed on the internet, was also wearing normal clothing. So tell us what suicide operations have been carried by men dressed as veiled woman? Or tell us which suicide operations were uncovered due to men with veils been captured? One is surpised at these actions, considerign the fact that the former terror alliance of warlords is once again in control of Muqdisho. But this time they have the support of the entire world, to do as they wish.

Well said sxb Geel_Jire12

Fabregas   

Every criticism of the Somali warlords is seen as an "emotive rant" knowadays. But it isn't a secret the stance taken on Islamis symbols, by the Somali government officials. Or should i say the Anti Terrorism Alliance?

^^^Saxib there are no warlords, the police and army are securing the city, thus they have a right to check on any suspecious looking people. After all we have the defeated groups in Asmara calling for suicide bomb attacks and bombings.

You are sounding rather desperate with all this meaningless nonsence. No one is against the vail, but there are too many crooks who think they are clever, dressing up as women and all. :D

Fabregas   

O.K , i admit I am sounding desperate. Guess what? one of my relatives has $3000 000 mansion in Muqdisho. Guess what again? this house is looted, so we want to keep it. Guess what again? i don't desire to see any type of government in Somalia, why? because i support Yusuf Indhacade and I hate the T.F.G because the president is from North-East. This is what it all amounts to. There was never any invasion of Somalia. Matter of fact, there was never any Ethiopian troops to begin with. ohhh except a few hundred. The I.C.U were defeated by the heroic antics of Afgaduud and his helicopters, that he received due to a miracle in the Somali desert. The only reason Ethiopian troops came was because Ali Geedi found a rat in his kitchen and panicked. The sole reason for any person to oppose the Ethiopian invasion are the following:

1. You are a tribalist, anarchist and profiteer who wanta to hold on to their sacred looted properties.

2. You have to be member of the clown/clan courts( a fake religious organisation.

3. You have to be a Seccionist.

Ethiopia is our neighbour and great ally. It has been to us like a father is to his son. Looking after us during all these years of anarchy. Ohh and those Somalis that live in Ethiopia, what about them? Well they are treated magnificently. How could Meles Zenawi, the great friend of the Somali people ever harm them. Infact, Meles Zenawi should be honoured with a nobel peace prize for liberating Muqdisho!

Lastly, there are no warlords in Muqdisho. Colonel Qeybdiid and Dheere are reformed charachters. They and their militias have been attending yoga classes with general Gabre Dilla, his cool touch in the chaotic Muqdisho is paying off on the warlord militias. They too have become reformed individuals, after extra yoga lessons from Gabre Dilla. The only reason they are burning womens niqabs is because they spotted rather large beards poking out of them. How could anyone criticise these great honourable Ethiopian/Somali Politicians and troops. How emotive and desperate must one be to critcise them? That includes the great and honourable president Abdullahi Yusuf. The man of our times, who is( to the Somalis) what Churchill is to the English. How can you not love this patriotic men, who has been loyal to his country no matter what? How emotive and desperate indeed!

General Gabre Dilla, oops i mean Geel_Jire12

That was a great load you have been carrying.

1. The looted properties will return to their rightful owners.

2. The occupied regions are not occupied any more.

3. We ahve a national governemnt getting stronger by the minute which ahve closed the gun market, and has sett up adminstartions for the whole country.They have also cleared out all the governemnt buildings and military HQs.

4. The Ethiopians & Ugandans are assisting the government in the task of securing the country.

Again tell your cousin to give back that house, stop supporting the deadenders like IndaCade and controbute to the rebuilding of your nation :D

Som@li   

War waa ururkii argagixiso la dirirka with new recruits, and authority.

Puntland waxaa looga yaaqaan "Ururka Ashahaado La dirirka", and they are powerful.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

for the sake of safety and security, I think we can put aside the requirements of an alien culture such as woman wearing niqaabs. niqaabs have nothing to do with islam, its khaliji fashion. and fashion can be sacrificed for SECURITY! please stop being seeflaboods, it won't help anyone.

I'm sure the wives (ra) of the Prophet (peace be upon him) wore niqaabs to make a fashion statement :rolleyes:

Dakaasa laga sugaya nidaam :rolleyes:

Ebyan   

I don't think the niqab is a requirement, but it should not have been banned. Don't they have female soldiers? I'm sure they could have used them to 'inspect' the niqabis if it were a simple security measure. Bad move on the part of the admin.

P.S.- Why burn the niqabs?

N.O.R.F   

^^Question is is not weather its required or not as its obviously the choice of the woman. Removing and burning them with the justification its an alien culture is what doesnt stick.

The 'admin' are proving more calamitous than predicted.

^^They got no job left to do, as Xabashidu is killing the somali People,and destroying homes, the warlord's gangs, and thugs are burning niqaabs. and they can tell you they are calling the shots.