Sign in to follow this  
DigibAc

somalia in 3 months

DigibAc   

I want to get your thoughts on what the political situation in somalia might look like in 3 months.

I was thinking about asking 6 months but things are develeping way too fast.

More ethiopians will die, more Americans will be sad about that, because of the death of their christian brothers.

More Somalis will be happy except the few (I say still the few, like Captain Xalane, Duke and Co.)dabo-dhilifs in Burtinle.

And Somalia will officially be the next Iraq on Africa, creating more instability in the region and the America of Bush will involve in the issue militarily as they did in January by fighting our freedom-fighters in the name of terrorism!

Yeey will die with a number of his friends, including Geedi and Gacmo-dheere! Paragon will be our new hero, and Alle-ubaahne will slaughter Captain Xalane in his house, making the case very simple for SOL in here!

All will happen by saying Insha-Allah!

Alle u baahne will die, Hunguri will get a pride, Captain Xalane will fall in love, Taliban will be arrested, Redsea will move to Hargeisa, Northern will visit Burao, MMA will loose his shoes, I will be a Billionaire, Microsoft will open a branch in Hargeisa, It will rain in Mogadishu, Bosaso will be very hot, BBC will continue dilivery news .............

should i continue ? :D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Alle u baahne will die, Hunguri will get a pride, Captain Xalane will fall in love, Taliban will be arrested, Redsea will move to Hargeisa, Northern will visit Burao, MMA will loose his shoes, I will be a Billionaire, Microsoft will open a branch in Hargeisa, It will rain in Mogadishu, Bosaso will be very hot, BBC will continue dilivery news .............

should i continue ?
:D:D:D:D:D

Adiga horta meel walba inaad cantara baqash la istaagtid miyaad howl ka dhigatay!

Wallee inaad sawir tahay!

DigibAc   

I was hoping for more serious thoughts on the POLITICAL situation.

The current situation is very disheartening and disillusioning.