Sign in to follow this  
Xarago

I hope the 'Alalas' is over cause Yeey is gearing for WAR

Xarago   

A tiger never changes its spots. For over ten days he has been praises and said to be the only person who can govern Somalia. Well many like me knew that once the foam settles down reality will emerge and people will begin to realise that the election of Colonel Yeey was waste of two years of Somali peace conference. He has today made his mark and has shown reasons why his government, if it ever comes into existance, wont go beyond Nairobi Kasarani Sports centre. He went to the parliament today and told them he was going to and seeking troops from ETHIOPIA. Yes you heard it right ETHIOPIA. That sppeech by him in the parliament made fracas and murmurs among the MP's (the other warlords).

Colonel Yeey I thought was clever as a poker and will bide by his time, but in the first step he makes is to seek troops from Ethiopia, to fight who I ask? USC members, JVA and others may be. But why the troops if the warlords are all members of the parliament cant they disarm their militias.Where is the reconciliation?

A prominent politician and former Prime Minister of Somalia Cali Khalif Galeydh said “Ciidamo waa loo baahan yahay, laakiin ciidamadu waa in ay noqdaan ciidamo ogolaanshadooda loo dhan yahay oo baarlamaanka, dowladda & shacbiga Soomaaliyeed ay soo dhoweynayaan, ciidamo C/llaahi Yuusuf dal u qabanaya ma jiraan".

Khudbad uu maanta baarlamaanka ka jeediyey C/llaahi Yuusuf oo ka careysiiyey qaar ka tirsan xildhibaanada

I must admit that he took me by surprise !!

i KNEW he´d problems keeping the political mask, but this was too fast :D .

What is next ?

i guess you already KNOW :D

A march towards Mogadishu or Hargeisa icon_razz.gif

Xarago-He is seeking troops from AU, not Ethoipia. The man is crazy but I don't think is ****** enough to ask for actual Ethoipian troops to be present in Somali Soil, and all of places in the Somali capital. This is not a new news. He stated his intentions of seeking foriegn troops eirlier. Nothing is suprising here. Anyway, you can't wait to see him slip. Don't worry it will come sooner or later.

P.S a bout your signature, "Ninki dhof ku yimid ba geeridu dhibeysa..!", I use to hear people Xamar sing in 91 while innocent civilians were being massacred. I hope you are not of those people chanting it coz dat would be seriosly distrubing!!

Che stated

"I hope you are not of those people chanting it coz dat would be seriosly distrubing!! "

Xarago position is well known bro, its not about peace or nationhood its about messaging her clan in the North West ego.

As for the President, he is in Adis Ababa the Brussles of Africa. He is meeting several AU leaders and discussing the plans for disarming the Somali millitias, and how to help build up the security forces of the third republic.

A 15 strong delegation including, Shariff Xasan our Speaker, Buuba [xarago's cousin], Dhimble [Abdiqasin's cousin], several other MP's from Mogadishu, shows the depth of the delegation and the support it has within the parliment.

They will also meet Xavier Solano of the EU and others to discuss how best to coordinate the effort.

Xaraago my dear, in just 14 days the new Somali government has been recognised by 37 countries, including China.

In 14 years no one has recognised your phantom state of Somaliland not even Djabouti. LOL

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Xarago-He is seeking troops from AU, not Ethoipia. The man is crazy but I don't think is ****** enough to ask for actual Ethoipian troops to be present in Somali Soil, and all of places in the Somali capital. This is not a new news. He stated his intentions of seeking foriegn troops eirlier.

Excuse me for my ignorance, after two years of talks why does it need foreign troops - Ethiopian or not - to disarm the malitias? I thought the talks were a 'peace process' and were going to lead to voluntary dissarmament of these malitias.

Ayoub,

Alas, our Somaliland brothers and sisters seem to be clutching on to every straw.

Abdullahi's government task is simple, improve the security of Somalia for th average person and everything else will come into place.

Now the question is how?

The best way to achieve this is to set up your own security apparatus, police and millitary. This needs recruiting, training and funding for disarming the various millitias. Obviously one gets funding from the international community, the Arab League, EU and other donor countries. Look out for the meeting in Stockholm on the 29 of October.

This already clearly differentiates this new goverernments priorities from the other failed initiatives notably Arta, which had way too much rehtoric and less action.

AYOUB   

Smith

My understanding was; the reasons given for the criminal warlords being given the stage and MP status was because they were in control of the Malitias. If thats the case why does it need foreigners to disarm these malitias if a peace agreement has been reached?

Ayoub, the troops and funding are needed to disarm the factions, train the new Police and Army, they the foreign troops will aid the Somali state to stand up on its own two feet.

Yes an agreement has been reached with various faction leaders to become part of the new system and be pardoned, some are MP's others are not.

However who would disarm the factions, would Musa Sudi, Aydeed or JVA allow Abdiqasins faction or any other Somali faction, group or state to disarm them? The answer is no, there still remains a great deal of suspecion, paranoia, and clan hostility between the various factions. The foreign troops would work alongside Somali officers in disarming the millitias, this force would come under the control of the government and not any faction.

NGONGE, lol, waffling as ever right bro??

Rokko   

Xarago, this is nothing. For once I thought there was something dangerous. I thought Cabdulahi was attacked in his Hotel. ;) looooooooool

This foriegn troops thing is just not new na'mean. Even Caydiid was saying we don't need them for days na'mean. Seeraar is an MP and the dude got his own voice na'mean.

The good thang is the parliament is debating real issues. The foriegn troops thang is a real issue. People have to talk about it na'mean.

Xarago, Xarago, Xarago. She is always a good girl. :D

Xarago   

P.S a bout your signature, "Ninki dhof ku yimid ba geeridu dhibeysa..!", I use to hear people Xamar sing in 91 while innocent civilians were being massacred. I hope you are not of those people chanting it coz dat would be seriosly distrubing!! [/QB]

Which civilians are you talking about the ones that were killed pre-1991 ot post-1991? :D

Xaraago my dear, in just 14 days the new Somali government has been recognised by 37 countries, including China. In 14 years no one has recognised your phantom state of Somaliland not even Djabouti.

Well in those 14 years we had a governing state that served its citizens while you had anarchy. Over the last 14 days we have hope to achieve recognition and put our case forward while you embarked on the path of disaray, disillussion and apathy by electing Colonel yeey.. :D:D

Nationalist what interests you, the false propogannda and the fanatsy that Somalia has achieved a statehood.... :D:D ?

The question is and still stands,though Smith tried so painfully to answered it vaguely, why do you need foreign troops when the militias leaders are all in the parliament? Simple question give us a simple answer.

Well in those 14 years we had a governing state that served its citizens while you had anarchy. Over the last 14 days we have hope to achieve recognition and put our case forward while you embarked on the path of disaray, disillussion and apathy by electing Colonel yeey..

LOL, Xarago I was waiting for a better answer than that, you getting kinda slopy in your old age love.

What services has your phantom government provided? Did this service go out to all the citizens who reside the former British colony, or was it restricted to the D northern clan areas?

I must commend your CID for their efforts in increasing home land security of, the way they arrested, tortured and abused a 16 year girl old from Garowe, now thats the kind of service we Somali's need right?