Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed_Guree

Kenyan Helicopters downed in Lower Juba

This is bogus. However your ICU media outlet, Goobjoog, reported that there are 3 ethio military helicopters entering Mogadishu. Let's find out whats next and if the shaqo la'aan shabaab boys can put up a nice fight.

^^everything is bogus to you, even the Shabaab who are nothing but Dhalinyaro ilaahey diintiisa baratay, oo jecel iney u dhintaan!

I am sure yourself is shabaab, a youth, but how you used your shabaabnimo is significantly very questionable than the shabaab you are accussing of shaqo-la'aan!

Shame on you, & keep drinking the Ethiopian wines that keep you intoxicated!

^^^Warya happy about invasion.

You will one day know naceebka Xabashidha ku qabaan.

they see no difference between you and those they are fighting the only difference is that they see you as fools that are easening their burden.

So plz continue digging your own grave.

By the way why dont you just join your local coptic church and leave the mosque for all the 'Islamisists' and ICU kusheega.

Kashafa   

^^ Ethiopian helicopters are bombarding civillian neighborhoods and you gloat, yaa mukhanath ? You know, there's a widespread rumour that the Ethiopians sexually 'molested' Cabdullahi Amxaar, when he was their prisoner. Hence, his obedient bending over for their interests and agenda. It all makes sense now on why certain people support him.

^^ Mr. Kashafa, the Clown Courts era is over and you have lost all your future ministerial posts and looting opportunities. Sorry to break the news on you.

Kashafa   

Not at all, my Tikrey dancing boy. The Islamic Courts of Somalia(don't you just cringe when you hear this name ? lol it's all that khubth built up inside) are coming back stronger than ever. And guess who has a red bullseye target painted on his chest for the rest of his life ? Adeer Yey, Adeer Gheedi, Adeer Hiraale, and any other biatch that welcomed Suga Daddy Zenawi into Somalia.

Failure and defeat in this world, ignominy and abasement in history, and Cathaabu Jahanama in the hearafter. Damn, wouldn't want to be a TFG hack smile.gif

^^ So you don't make political predictions only but also knows where one will end up in the hereafter. Can I too send ppl to hell and paradise if I become a cyberspace mujahid cause I thought this ability was exclusive to Allah swt only?

Kashafa   

Actually, no. We don't accept mukhanaths into the Mujahideen club. I mean, think about it. How can we accept you as a thorougbred if you willingly bend over to any man that promises you gold ?

Kashafa   

^ Wallow in the filth, chump. That's all one can do after getting wholly owned. I used the word mukhannath because it symbolises and sums up everything despicable about you and your position.

Sold out his faith for worldly gain: Guilty

Shameless naked tribal alleigance: Guilty

Championing the bombardment of civillian neighborhoods: Guilty

Political prostitution: Guilty

Condoning the rape of a 37 year old mother, calling it a PR stunt: Guilty

I'm sorry. I'll take the word mukhannath back, as it's too good for you. Back to the dictionary to come up with a word more suited for your incredibly base character.

Ms DD   

Must you guys stoop so low? It is possible to have differnce of opinion without sprouting filth at each other or about other people. Not a way a muslim should act at all.

Kashafa   

Gloating about civillian deaths, propogating ethnic cleansing, and condoning rape does not fall under the realm of difference of opinion. If the Mods won't properly moderate the Political section, I'll call these tribe-infested characters out myself.