Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Ethiopian army will leave Somali soil “only when Somalis make peace among themselves

^^ then why is it that your so called government owes its whole existence to the occupational Xabashi forces?

And what government uses an enemy's forces to rule the people it supposedly represented???

If I am not mistaken, you are well aware what the people of Mogadishu achieved on their own. They kicked out the warlords who you recognise as a government and brought peace and rule to their streets.

Your phantom government, brought Xabashi forces to subjogate the people and make them submit to their rule.

Now, who should stop the voilence? The occupational forces and the warlords or the people who want nothing but to free their country of the blague of warlordism and occupation?

me   

SB,

How am I contradicting myself?

Answer that question for me.

Is it so hard to comprehend what I am saying?

SOMALIS ARE UNITED IN THEIR VIEWS NOT IN THEIR ACTIONS AND A GENUINE RECONCILIATION WITH REAL HORSE TRADING CAN ENSURE THAT SOMALIS ALSO TAKE ACTION!

I am against the xabash, you are, she is, he is and hebel and heblaayo are.....but all we do is pay lipservice.....because we also have other issues that need to be addressed before we can take any action against the xabash. Thats the reality, now deal with it will ya, instead of posting the naive BS your posting here.

stoit   

We obviously all differ on what the best way forward for somalia is and how to achieve that . We all want for the war to cease and for peace to return to our homeland insha ALLAH and we all want self rule and an end to the ethiopian occupation.

We are all hurt by the terrible happenings in our land and we would obviously all do all in our power to help alleviate the pain that our loved ones suffer and we feel for those we cant help.

We come together to share our views with each other and try and put as much weight as we possibly can behind our arguements to convince others that our perspective is closer to reality , is in compliance with the requirements of justice and can actually deliver the desired results. Further more we all insist that dignity dictates and compels us to act as required by us and that no other option is open for us and thus must not be put forward by any one. We brand those that help shed light, albeit a different kind of ligh,as traitors.Maybe we fear that they will nullify our cause or reduce or even divert our focus for that is how serious we take our selves, i think.

That is all good but we are on the same side and the beauty is in the diversity. Beauty is always in diversity. All things the same become dull ,boring, loose mommentum before they finally die out and are extint.

I have sought to make see that there is a differnent way and that you as the future inheritors of somalia learn to not only be able to zero in but also zero out, to see the trees as well as the forest, to understand rather than to memorise things ,to be dynamic instead of conservative, to learn how to tacke and engage nature and ideas with a purpose instead of cowing, being defensive and easily manipulated.

The spirit is not one of agression but of confidence ,allertness ,determination and a drive to succeed.

All that will not stand the scrutiny of our or should i say your intense gaze must then be treated as suspicious. You can ask me why i feel how i feel and if i cant justify my actions, intension or assertions and seek to only back them up by emotions and a demand of allegiance you ought not to support me ,atleast not until everything is a little clearer ,in my opinion.

As i have said before i still believe that non violence is the best way forward for it preserves lives and can get us more support from somalis and the international community. This will bring alot more somalis to the cause and the occuping ethipians i believe will not be able to jsutify their stay anymore. How can they help restore peace if their is no violence ?

If you think that i am wrong you are ofcourse entitled to your opinion just as i am mine.

I hope no one was offended ,for none was intended. I enjoyed talking to you all.

CAF IYO MASAAMAX.