Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Zidane the greatest player ever.

Wow I have to say that Zidane never stops to amaze the man is a genious.

I remember the game in 1998 against Brazil when he scored two headers.

I remember his three kick against spain and his cool penelty against portugal in 2002.

I remember his elegance as the general in midfield for Juventus and his demolition of Ajax in 1999.

I remember his supernatural goal for Real Madrid in the finals of the champions league in 2002.

He has won everything in football and today pulled of a classic comeback while Beckham missed Zinedine delivered. The world most expenisve player, world player of the year and champion of champions.

Zizou I salute you...............................

mojam   

What a free kick he delivered today... Awesome soccer star.

I must admit that I tought that it was over for France after the 90 minutes but Zidane proved that the game is never over until the final whistle is blown.

NGONGE   

Zidane is a great player but I don’t think this game is one where his greatness is to be celebrated. He was competent not breathtaking. The English chose the wrong tactics (even though they almost worked). France didn’t really win that game England lost it.

Even in his best games he still did not reach the heights of one Diego Armando Maradona

Watch his goals and revise your statement.

Often, as we all know

His feet left the ground

But when he was down to earth

Words couldn't be found

to describe how he gave birth

to miracles on a footballground

There is no one, like Diego

From the website below – Watch some of his greatest goals here too.

THE MASTER

AYOUB   

^^^ I agree he was very ordinary before the free-kick and it was Viera who was doing all the build-up and making all the play for France. Zidane is a great player, best of his generation but he's not as good as Maradona and no-one is. The free-kick was magical!

BTW i din't see that many St Georges flags today icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^^ I was about to comment on that but then I noticed that the girl in your signature seems to be beckoning me in. Bila adab fooq al bila adab. :eek:

AYOUB   

^^ Watch it son! :rolleyes:

Did anyone notice how many black players were on the field by the end of that game?

N.O.R.F   

Black Players

France:

Thuram, Silvestre, Gallas, Makalele, Viera, Henry, Trezegete, Wiltord

England:

Cambelle, James, King, Cole, Heskey, Vasell,

ps Rooney shud have passed to Vassell redface.gif :mad: redface.gif :mad:

I still cant get over the fact that we lost. I swear I thought we had it licked...then I went channel surfing for a few moments and what did I come back to? I could hardly stop myself from pelting the TV wiv my M&Ms. Shidh! :mad: redface.gif :mad: :(:(:(

N.O.R.F   

^^^didnt know u were so passionate about footy, yr gettin worse than me, are sure your alright? need a doc? :D

AYOUB   

Guys I always support the underdog and I was with Engerlan till the commentetor started boasting about how Henry "will always be remindided of 1-0" and Santini will be hearing the chants of English crowds reminding him of "the defeat" and I finally switched sides when Lampard put on that cocky face and started insulting Viera. Just imagine if they really won. HA!

^^Waxaad u baahantahay in muqmuqa lagugu dhufto caydhana lagaa jaro. :D

Norf,

LoL...I dont watch footie as often as I use to, but I am a loyal England supporter mate. Not at all like these turncoats...

<---- *Glaring at Ayoub* :mad:

PS: How cute is that David Trezeguet? :eek:

I always used to wonder, how come it took zidane so many years to come on da lime light, but i guess just like da fine french wine, he gotta a lot betta wit age. i mean da classic bold head will torment ****** holigans for years to come.