Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Guri ka dhiso dalkaaga hooyo- boosaska yaan lagaa boobin!

Sky   

Mubarak Construction Group

Ku soo dhawaada Mashaariicda Dhismaha ee Mubaarak:

Adeegyada shirkadda:

Guri dhisan oo Naqshadiisa aad dooratay

Booska aad heysato oo laguu dhiso

Boos, Naqshad, Dhisme iyo la talin wada socda

Land for Sale (Dhul Iiba)

Boosaaso $2250

Garowe $1750

The Company has been established in 2000. Mubarak Construction is one of a kind custom home builder and leader in construction in Somalia.

The founders of this company are Engineers and experienced people in the industry of construction & related fields.

The Photo Gallery demonstrates our actual projects, and we can provide Testemonial of our satisfied Customers.

Image4.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image24.jpg

Image9.jpg

Image5.jpg

BN   

Sky,

Those photos are making me homesick. Its good to see Somalis building in their homeland. Here are a few more pictures from Mubarak Construction:

Image13.jpg

Image14.jpg

Image27.jpg

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image25.jpg

Sky   

BN, where would you wish to build your house in the future? I was thinking either Kismaayo or Bosasso myself, but leaning towards Kismaayo. If I would be in a position to choose now, it definetily would be Bosasso. Something where you can start a business and bring your family to every summer or so.

Here are some more pics of some interior and Bosasso the de facto capital of Puntland:

Image15.jpg

Image16.jpg

Image17.jpg

Image19.jpg

Image20.jpg

Image21.jpg

Image22.jpg

Image23.jpg

Very nice pics. Well-designed houses with tiled floors? And I'm here stuck in this war-loving nation of imbecils while my brethren re-build our homeland. Kudos to them!

Ahem...

Originally posted by Sky:

Here are some more pics of some interior and Bosasso the
de facto
capital of Puntland:

In the same way that New York City is the de facto capital of the United States, right? But the days of Bossaso's true shine aren't too far off in the horizon. Let the city blossom, let Bossaso blossom!

BN   

BN, where would you wish to build your house in the future?

Hopefully, I wont have to choose just one location. Bosaso, Cerigabo, Garowe, L.A., Kismayo, Hargeisa, etc. Why limit yourself mate... :D:D:D

Sky   

Originally posted by BN:

quote:Originally posted by Sky:

BN, where would you wish to build your house in the future?

Hopefully, I wont have to choose just one location. Bosaso, Cerigabo, Garowe, L.A., Kismayo, Hargeisa, etc. Why limit yourself mate...
:D:D:DMoney? Just a wild guess bro. :D

BN   

Money? Just a wild guess bro.
:D

A minor detail...always plan for success. :D

Sky   

Originally posted by BN:

quote:Originally posted by Sky:

Money? Just a wild guess bro.
:D

A minor detail...always plan for success.
:DNo question about that. :D

So you're one of those guys who'll have a wifey in every corner.

Rahima   

:mad:

Nice pics though-Amazing how the houses look the same everywhere. The designs are basically the same in Mogadishu and surrounding areas like Marka also, and somehow they all have this fascination with a billion colours :eek: .

The other thing is are you sure the land is that cheap :confused: ? I know that the cheapest lands far from the main street in Mogadishu (in the suburbs far from the city centre like Huriwaa) are going for about $8000-$10,000 and obviously more expensive as you go inner city. Land in Kismaayo (although I’m not sure of the size) is also going for about $4000-$5000. What I experienced in Mogadishu was that often land going for as cheap as $2000 or $3000 which was of inhabited areas was not legit in that belongs to the people/government. Things I suppose would be different in Bossasso, but are you sure about those prices? How is it that it could be considerably cheaper then even Marka?

Should this be moved to General? It’s not exactly a political issue and many more could benefit.

Sky   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Nice pics though-Amazing how the houses look the same everywhere. The designs are basically the same in Mogadishu and surrounding areas like Marka also, and somehow they all have this fascination with a billion colours :eek: .

Yeah tell me about it. I've seen houses that look like a 3 year-old designed it. Maybe the lack of toys and drawing boards in many Somalis' youth have taken its toll?

But I think its the common history that caused the architecture from Bosasso to Kismayo to be so alike. This part of Somalia has more Arabic and Mediterranean influences in our designs, compared to the Northwest, of which the bricks that are used lay bare. But also there they have an obsession with a thousand and one colors squeezed on one wall.

The other thing is are you sure the land is that cheap :confused: ? I know that the cheapest lands far from the main street in Mogadishu (in the suburbs far from the city centre like Huriwaa) are going for about $8000-$10,000 and obviously more expensive as you go inner city. Land in Kismaayo (although I’m not sure of the size) is also going for about $4000-$5000. What I experienced in Mogadishu was that often land going for as cheap as $2000 or $3000 which was of inhabited areas was not legit in that belongs to the people/government. Things I suppose would be different in Bossasso, but are you sure about those prices? How is it that it could be considerably cheaper then even Marka?

I'm sure there must be some kind of explanation. Even in the small town of Bacaadweyn 40 miles north of Gaalkacyo has prices of vente-per-trente (20-30) for at least $6.000 USD. Let alone the major urban centres itself. Especially Bosasso is getting quite expensive these days. The only cheap plots you can find are at the feet of the surrounding mountains, which will be compensated by the higher costs of building on ground that is horizontally messed up, sometimes impossible.

Should this be moved to General? It’s not exactly a political issue and many more could benefit.

You're right, it doesn't belong to the politics section. I've PMed the Admin to move it to the Generals.

BN   

One if enough for me. :cool:

Rahima   

I've seen houses that look like a 3 year-old designed it.

Exactly what my brother said when he saw some of the homes- let's just say the poor boy had a shocking dose of colour :D . I personally prefer the plain colours or the blue and white homes- exquisite.

Even in the small town of Bacaadweyn 40 miles north of Gaalkacyo has prices of vente-per-trente (20-30) for at least $6.000 USD.

That’s because the land size you quote is 600 m2, whereas homes in Mogadishu for example are on average 20 by 15 which is only 300m2 (I know the new homes in Gaalkacyo are about the same size-unless you buy two plots of land). If you want a home that large (600m2) for example in Mogadishu, you’re looking at a price of say at least $16,000 USD for the land alone (because like I said two plots of land are needed). Gaalkacyo and Boosaaso would most definitely be more expensive than $6000 for that land size, so we are right to think that the prices quoted up top are not indicative of the actual prices-they seem ridiculously too low :confused: .

Recently some men from London came to Australia on a selling expedition of homes in NorthEast Somalia, places like Garowe and Bossasso-the selling price for these homes (20 by 20= 400m2) was approximately $25000 USD, and although these men are taking a commission you can still imagine what the land price would be-certainly not $2000 or $3000- it is considerably dearer and getting more so every year.

I think we should be thinking of buying homes before they get more and more expensive and who knows probably out of the reach of many of us. Some have even made business out of buying homes, fixing them up and then selling them for double the price. I met this one guy, an engineer from the US (a real one- i made sure to ask after i found that somalis have this fascination with the title engineer) who basically makes a living out of this. Whilst we were there he was completing the fixing of a home he had bought for $20,000USD and ended up selling it for $40,000 USD.

Real estate sure is a viable option of business. I'm working to buy my first plot now ;)