Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Pictures of the invasion of Iraq

JIDAAWY   

Brothers and sister, as the bombardments of Iraq continues and as more and more innocent Muslim women and children fall victims by the cowardly attacks of Bush and Blair, I ask you to pause for a moment to ponder about those Muslim leaders ( Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Kuwait) who are helping the tow butchers launch their offensive strike against another Muslim country! never has the old maxim `hang together or be hanged separately' been more fitting than for the Arab states now quailing in fear before President George W. Bush's invasion of Iraq.

I am dedicating this topic for the picture of the war in Iraq, pictures the folks in CNN and MSNBC don’t want you to see.. I hope you follow suite and post any picture you think will contribute to this topic….

A kuwaiti, holding US and UK flags celebrates the bombing of Iraq..

ku-happy.jpg

And an Iraqi elder prays to Allah for help..

42474_15M.JPG

Some US military pigs praying before going to inside iraq to kill innocent Muslims...

HBWDAErayjC.jpg

1_145520_1_6.jpg

1_145688_1_6.jpg

1_145674_1_6.jpg

1_145668_1_6.jpg

1_145559_1_6.jpg

shyhem   

jidaawy

Indeed this is sad,but i'm coming to believe maybe this war is not that bad at all,for if its Allah wouldn't have allowed it to happen.Maybe its alesson from Allah that when the ummah abandons their faith they surely be shown the consequence of doing so.

JIDAAWY   

Brother Shyheem, May allah help our brothers and sisters in Iraq.. these are some recent pictures taken in Basra after yesterday's bombing..

لا حول و لا قوة الا بالله...

mtv400_DzlItem148.jpg

mtv400_DzlItem149.jpg

mtv400_DzlItem123.jpg

mtv400_DzlItem121.jpg

mtv400_DzlItem141.jpg

mtv400_DzlItem111.jpg