Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Girls: Are you ready to be the one marrying the last man of ICU?

If your answer is yes, make sure to keep in touch with me, I am going to make you the luckiest girl to have the next generation children of the Islamic Courts of Somalia.

You can be the girl they always talk about, for her fortune and pride that is not available in everyone else!

Knock the door soon, ok!

LoooooooL

Are you ok? Let me guess, next your going to say its you yeah? The final one lol. You didnt have to come on SOL for that privilage, your mother could have hooked you up with your "inadeerka" .

Ladies, make sure you walk through those doors with at least a mask on, u don't want to give the man in the Intensive Care Unit something that's not already ailing him.

then again..

^^I knew that she still loves me!

But she must give to my family alot of Sooryo to pronounce me as her husband!

go ahead, girl...............

P.S. My mother is a very generous woman, don't be scared of any disapproval, lol.

Hunguri   

But she must give to my family alot of Sooryo to pronounce me as her husband

Waxbaa ka dhacay!! Mr-ICU, since when women start paying Sooryo,Yarad, or Meher to the families of their opposite sex to have them pronounced as their husbands. Im sure, you have crossed the limit. And in such desperate situation, you should remember the Somali saying, which was (Waad baahantahay bakhti looma cuno )!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

A, naag-raadista miyaanaad ka daalin?

If any woman can fix our resident charlatan, I'm more than certain that you are the one, inadeer. Go on, sort him out and, to stay with the islamic theme, consider it a sadaqa jariyah. :D