Sign in to follow this  
NABAD x 3

COWARDS

If a man kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell, to abide therein (For ever): And the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon him, and a dreadful penalty is prepared for him. Suratul NISA verse 93.

Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Reviling a Muslim is Fusuq (disobedience of Allah) and killing him is (tantamount to) disbelief.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

qarax3.jpg

ARE THESE DEAD ETHIOPIANS? ARE THEY CRUSADERS? ARE THEY KUFFARS? NO NO NO. THEY ARE ORDINARY SOMALI MUSLIMS WHO WERE SLAUGHTERED COLD BLOODED BY SOME COWARD CLAIMING HE IS PROTECTING ISLAM. HASHALILAH. Enough is Enough.

Islam also teaches us not to hasten in condenming others without fully making sure of the crimes one commited.

allahu waclum how these people were killed and may Allah grant them janah.

Islam also teaches us to hasten in condenming others without fully making sure of the crimes one commited.

allahu waclum how these people were killed and may Allah grant them janah.

Resistance, its well decumented that groups such as Alshabaab don't give a monkee about dead civilians, I wonder what what would you say when one of their videos appear on Youtube in few days, then I think you will jump to the next excuse which is this is a conspiracy hatched by the Americans.. But the point is, these guys did their deeds in many places before such as Hargeysa, Bosaso, Baidoa, and so on. Wake up man, get out of your cave.

Thanks but i feel cosy in my cave.

sxb i am reffering to this particular incident, we both know all the media is always represting a a certain veiw point but from the pictures i see is pretty ovious that this people died by the gun not a suicide bomber so once again stop jumbing to conclusions.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Who did this then? The Ethiopians ?

According to some those people do not show the signs of suicide bombing, which normally looks like the person has been in a fire and there are lims and bodies everywhere. Thus, some are saying the Ugandans shot them after they were attacked. In any case, condemnation for political purposes is not a nice sport. May Allah have mercy on them and punish the oppressors.

^^^This has been going on for over two years, the blame is now on AMISOM, but why should there even be such an attack.

One was told there is a peace conference going on, why have they not even spoken about this?

This is a Somali problem, and the violence has to end.

Dukey, let us ask my buddy Abuu, the man with all the answers. Abuu, who did this? OMG, must be those ugandan soldiers? Hayehee, warka keen.

If I were you all, I would not pay attention to this character they call "resistance", his nick says it all.

Inaa lillaah wa inaa raacijuun. May allah reward those young men in jannah.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Dukey, let us ask my buddy Abuu, the man with all the answers. Abuu, who did this? OMG, must be those ugandan soldiers? Hayehee, warka keen.

If I were you all, I would not pay attention to this character they call "resistance", his nick says it all.

Inaa lillaah wa inaa raacijuun. May allah reward those young men in jannah.

maxad ka rabta resistancE? I never knew there was some kind of cult on SOL where everyone had to say and believe the same something. Personally, I don't know who did it, if that makes you happy. ;)

^soo hada sadaxda masakiinta oo dhulka yaalo oo geeriyoodeen, oo hadana sida xayawaanimada ah loo gowracay maa "SOL cult" sort of thing eh?

As for not knowing who did it, you know full well who did what and when, you just cant bring yourself to say it, "MAROODI" did it.

Where is thierry, mr shabaab spokesman, what say you eedo? Did abuu mansuur give his blessing for these killings before or after oo carada faraha lagaley, sort of like KODAK MOMENT?

Fabregas   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^

As for not knowing who did it, you know full well who did what and when, you just cant bring yourself to say it, "MAROODI" did it.

So, how do you know that it wasn't the ugandnas who opened fire on the minibus,as some reports are suggesting? You reserved your judgement when Xabashis entered a masjid and some ulema suddenly died. You needed to wait for the brobar evidence. OPPs, i forget, one rule for the muslims and one rule for the gaalo sources.

FYI, I have criticized shabab plenty of times on this forum, thus your attempts to paint me as some kind of man fanatic cult supporter.

FACTS: PEOPLE SUCH AS RESISTANCE, ABU_DIABY AND CO WILL ALWAYS "PASS THE BUCK", AND BLAME EVERYONE ELSE FOR EVERY ATTROCITY COMMITED BY THEIR COMRATES, IT WAS ABDULAHI YUSUF FIRST, THEN THE ETHIOS, AND NOW ALL SOMALIAS PROBLEMS ARE COUSED BY AMNISOM, THEN WHEN AMNISOM GOES OUT IN THE NEAR FUTURE, WATCH THE SPACE THE NEW ENEMY POST WILL BE FILLED BY ANOTHER EXCUSE.

Kool_Kat   

Nabad, bal xoogaa qeylada yaree, dhagahaaba idilaaci rabee bisinkee...

AlShabaabulXayawaaniin wax kastaa kasuuroobo, tan wax cusub ma'aha...Like I said once before, mardhow intee dadkey dileen cunaan bey dhihidoonaan Suratul Hebel bey ku jirtaa... :mad: Ala mexey xayawaaniintaas diinta kudheeleen, as if Soomaali inaa nahay wasn't shame/bad enough...Sheemo dheh!