Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Houllier to leave Liverpool

N.O.R.F   

_40189707_houlls203.jpg

So long gerrard,,,,good in his first 3 years, but was tactically inferior for so long after that, that FA Cup Final in 2001 is my best memory :D .

Who will be the next coach i hear u all asking (like u all give a hoot), no idea is the answer, Cappello is my 1st choice (sorry Sujui), then i would go for mmmmmm no idea

N.O.R.F   

^^^i can only agree here, with Gibrial Cisse on his way (apparently faster than Thierry Henry) all we need is a quality manager, any chance of tempting Ars.e Wenger??? :D

Intel   

loool North waraa you got the picture and the name thing happenin sxb you're killing loool

hey what do you think of Ranieri as a replacement?

N.O.R.F   

He is brilliant but not a 'miracle' worker... ....

looool, come on sis, take it easy on me plz, this is my happy day :D

Cant have Ranieri, this is not Seria A, where big Rivals swap managers and players ona yearly basis, there is pride in the prem (sujui :D )imagine Alex Ferguson taking over at Anfield, no way will it happen, but in Italy thats ok as long as he aint from the local team.

Fabulous Capello or Jose Marinho i hope will be the man if he doesnt go to Chelski. But Alan Curbishly is a respected manager and i have the feeling he will be the man. Not sure what t make of it really. Houllier has gone, lets just cherish the moment before thinking BIG, u have all been warned,,,,, :D

lol pride, no such thing mate just Alcohol fueled war. Capello might go :rolleyes: , but ranieri wouldnt be a bad replacement as he seems quite good at helpin to establish firm foundations in successfull teams, Forientina, Valencia, N pERHAP Now at chelsea.

Emerson nxt out of the door :( , Juve most likely, but shurred Capello lookin for Maresca as part of the deal smile.gif .

Mexes looks likely to join this wknd to replace Samuel, so i that would quel my current :mad: .

NGONGE   

Curbishly? He's a small time manager, I really don't think that he'll improve on what Houllier has done. Ranieri would be great. But the rumours are Strachan is going to be our next manager! Whoever they hire next though, it doesn't bother me much I'm just glad they got rid of houllier.

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart and you'll neeeeever walk alone..you'll neeeever walk alone.. :cool:

Viking   

Capello would probably drag Panucci along with him. I would have kicked out Houllier just for his approach on football. A purely defensive mentality and fielding boring players like Heskey. The new couch should only keep Gerard, Owen, Kewell, Riise and the incoming Djibril Cisse. The rest should be sold off to mediocre teams like Everton and Middlesborough. That's where they belong.