Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Caano iyo Malab Day.

Liqaye   

Northern star...i agree with you all somalis it would seem are mentally designed to chase their tales.

what we ALL face is the criminal mismanagment of our past and it malignant effect on our future, and all we can do is talk halllucination, and how my warlord is bigger than yours.

India   

Horn,

I will stick to my disclosure " I know of MANY bilateral agreements between Somaliland and other countries".....now when that will materlize god knows. I pray soon. What you need to know and do know VERY WELL is that REGARDLESS OF SL recognition trails and trail....WE AINT COMING BACK. Fahmutu ya sheika

Ama ba'd

Now..tell me do u know of any more planned "peace conference" ???

Do you leaders now the meaning of "peace"?

Do they now the etiquette for gathering and dispute settlements? (by judging the number of failed attempts it would seem not--high time they gave up)

Why are you so pre occupied with Somaliland and her disciples when there seems to be more urgent matters "home front"?

And waa halki Gediid hagasho badanidaa, hishood lol

Dusty

All in all dearest horn god to see you overcame your Ethopian Phobia.....if Somaliland does the trick so be it ;)

Gabbal   

Personal filer or not Oodweyne nac nacda iskadaa. When you are a real man and can stand by your word, make promises yaah?

Truth be told you need a cold reality slap in the face. No one is going to extend recognition to a "tribal" land. You can make yourself believe your hallucinations, but do not turn people against the glorious dreams of a Greater Somalia by playing around with and using a qabiil oriented mentality to bring people into your grasp. Here you almost convinced poor Angel Dust that the north was actually going seperate!

The last thing we need is the venom of division in our midst. :mad: Riyaale doesn't plan to go anywhere but south, to Muqdisho, and people like you are his stepping stone in an other wise muddy environment.

Runta sheeg ama is hay. redface.gif No more false promises to convince yourself more than us of the

Truth be told you need a cold reality slap in the face. No one is going to extend recognition to impossible, kapiish?

Liqaye   

Oww come on inapti odweyne let this be a lesson to you that the only thing you can predict in politics and the fate of nations, is that they will be un-predictable.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Jallee-LIQAAYE:

Northern star...i agree with you all somalis it would seem are mentally designed to chase their tales.

what we ALL face is the criminal mismanagment of our past and it malignant effect on our future, and all we can do is talk halllucination, and how my warlord is bigger than yours.

lol

BN   

Is it me, or are HornAfriqe and Mr. Ceelbuur getting very chummy? Running around here patting each other on the back and congratulating themselves....what's up with all these 'back-up singers' lately???? LOL. ;):D

Liqaye   

I love you to Bari, forgive me if I dont say it, only i was raised in a house where being affectionate, ment a digsi aimed at your head.

:D:D