Che -Guevara

AT LEAST 34 KILLED IN CLASHES IN SOMALILAND – TWO DOCTORS AT PUBLIC HOSPITAL

9 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

You were young, and the way you dress, it is today, ahead of people.

Xariifka iga dambeeyaa maanta isku egnahay. s0237.gif Speaking of yaraanimo, Che ayaa Islii isku aragnay in 2011, including laba mar aan iska soo hor baxnay. Che ma xasuusto filaa.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

7 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Xariifka iga dambeeyaa maanta isku egnahay. s0237.gif Speaking of yaraanimo, Che ayaa Islii isku aragnay in 2011, including laba mar aan iska soo hor baxnay. Che ma xasuusto filaa.

I can't believe it has been that long. That was my one and only time I went back to Africa.

4 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I can't believe it has been that long. That was my one and only time I went back to Africa.

In the extended family, Reer Mareykan mar dhoof loogu yaqaanaa. There were some who never ventured out from U.S. for 25 years and counting. Many started travelling only in the last decade since the 1980s and 1990s.

I guess dhaqan Mareykan la qaatay, travel within states becoming equivalent countries.

16 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

In the extended family, Reer Mareykan mar dhoof loogu yaqaanaa. There were some who never ventured out from U.S. for 25 years and counting. Many started travelling only in the last decade since the 1980s and 1990s.

I guess dhaqan Mareykan la qaatay, travel within states becoming equivalent countries.

America is mini continent. Too many places to explore.

Haddee awoodi karaan wey ka bixi lahaayeen laakiin taas waxee meesha ka saareysaa quraafaadka iyo beenta Reer Ibnu Haashim la sheeganaayo.

Awalba diin iskuma fiicneen dadkaan, 'diintaada iyo nabigaaga wa*' afkooda ka soo bixi jirayba.