Che -Guevara

AT LEAST 34 KILLED IN CLASHES IN SOMALILAND – TWO DOCTORS AT PUBLIC HOSPITAL

Unbelievable

Id0or will remember this defeat next 1000 years

How long we have asked them to leave in peace, stop this senseless war, go back to your territory 

Illyria   

Now that Muuse & Co. have been defeated, let us sit down, as Somalis, as we have always done, agree to live in harmony, and work for a common good. No vengeance, no point scoring!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Arafaat   
1 hour ago, Illyria said:

Now that Muuse & Co. have been defeated, let us sit down, as Somalis, as we have always done, agree to live in harmony, and work for a common good. No vengeance, no point scoring!

Concur, I really hope this will be the end of warmongering and cool headed and rational thinking returns to our people, but fear it won’t be the case yet. 

• Like 3

Illyria   
10 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

Concur, I really hope this will be the end of warmongering and cool headed and rational thinking returns to our people, but fear it won’t be the case yet. 

I too do hope so, and the way Garaado & SSC Leadership are thinking, there is a good possibility, a new page and era in our history shall commence, but then again, as you said, in our recent history, we have become known to have made all the wrong choices.

• Like 1