Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

US to open an embassy in Mogadishu !

What does it mean 'god bless them' are you blessing an atheist nation or what, if it came to the US or China I undoubtedly would support the US because they atleast believe in God!

It means God bless them! I am blessing the people and not the country. Not to forget that there are 20 million Chinese Muslims living in China. I simply don’t care about what and who you support. Nor should you care about what country or what person I support.

You made me really laugh out loud, ignorance is really bliss. 'China is a huge country and their people are hard working, God Bless them.' What 'God bless them', Yeah my foot! Certainly I learned alot about you first it was Chavez now the godless chinese, now tell me are you in favour of 'communism'? Wallahi in the cold war era the dark forces of communism have been defeated and I'm glad as atleast the closer western democracies have defeated them as they atleast believe in some kind of god although their belief in god has been corrupted with the belief in three gods, nonetheless they're million times better than the advocators of communism!

You are the worse charlatan I have ever stumbled upon. You support the Ethiopian Christian invasion on Somali Muslims. You support American Christian bombardments on innocent Somali Muslims, and you sir, have the audacity to talk about religion, you of all people? Spare me the lecture will you. It wasn’t communism which dropped two Atomic bombs on innocent Japanese. You need some serious help, you argument is futile at this point. Actually all our arguments are like that.

Atleast follow western democray sister rather communism as only atheists believe in communism and the evil doctrine of Karl Marx!

NO, I won’t follow western Democracy. Democracy has killed more people than communism. Democracy is the source of the problem, which the world is facing today. You need to educate yourself about Democracy.

Or as a muslim you should forsake both and join your brothers and sisters and advocate for the return of true Islaam using the quraan and sunnah of the last propeht peace be upon him as its base and with no innovations!

You should take your own advice, and support the ICU. They are after all an islamically based movement.

Communism equals atheism just ask your uncle Abdiqaasim Salad Hassan he might tell you one or two things about communism!

And?

Down with communism and communists, I say!

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle. You are the least educated person on earth. No body cares about what you say. You are an insignificant figure in this world as far as I am concerned.

What was the point you were trying to make again :confused:

^^^What isolation? Almost every country in the world which has some interest in Somalia comes into Somalia and leaves when they please. Ethiopia is a perfect example.

Foreign troops won’t rebuild Somalia for you and you have no trust in yourself or the Somali nation, so who will rebuild Somalia?

A typical mouthpiece you are.

^^^You seem to be going around in circles, how many companies can invest in Somalia? How many Somali's can travel freely around the world on their own passport?

How many embassies are functioninga round the world?

The Somali people and their nation have been isolated for a long time. We need greater integration in the world, in terms trade, foreign direct investment in order to craete wealth for our people and build a new Somalia.

^^^

You can’t do all of that when you have a government which can’t even govern the people or gain their support, nor can you accomplish that when you have warlord leaders, who are uneducated to the bone.

^^^^The government first aim was to get the country in its hands, specially the exonomic centres which it has done, it has opened several embessies notably the one in the Peoples republic of China, and the EU. It has set up a new electronic passport which its leaders now use to fly across the world, and which will be available to all by the end of June insha Allah.

Thus those who oppose these steps want to keep us in the status quo, they will fail insha Allah.

^^^^A nation rebuilding! For the sake of god starts with the basic human needs. Such as schools, clean water and food, and safety. Not opening several embassies and making passports, which only benefit the Warlord Regime and not the poor people. No one opposes these steps. At the moment none of those steps are crucial, the people come first. Apparently the TFG doesn’t know how to satisfy the people.

^^^You seem to forget that we need international assitance, Somalia is the poorest nation in the wordl, we need money from the EU, US, China, Arab League and so on untill which time we can get our economy going. The nation needs allot of money to get security, as well as basic services up and running. Diplomatic support and contact essential.

^^^^Where you born to a hobo? Just asking, no offense.

I have told you before. A country needs to depend on its people, resources and nation first. You are telling me that Somalis are incapable of providing basic clean water and food for themselves? Jesus. You don’t need money to get security, you need men who are ready to protect and establish peace. You need people who are tolerant of fair law and justice. You need a government which has complete trust on its people and doesn’t completely depend on foreign aid.

Yes I was born in Hobyo, how did you know?

^^^I agree with you, however we disagree on the right way to get to the target of being a self sufficient nation, I belive we need to restore security and develop our national institutions.

Mystic, we are the poorest nation, I think you need to go back and see what state Somalia is truly in.

^^^

The national institutions develop with the help of the people. I truly think that without the support of the people a government is nothing. You on the other hand think that with out force a government is nothing. According to the grapevine those are two conflicting thoughts.

I just hope that we find a way to provided for the people. There is a reason why I keep mentioning the people. I know the state they are in and the first thing the government should do is concentrate on them.

By the way I didn’t say hobyo, but rather hobo. :D

Mystic, mystic haven't I told you that you lost your moral compass in another post of mine?

Now tell me which is the greater evil, will you? Communism (atheism) or Western Liberal based Democracy? Which one would you support of the two?

I told you that communism equals atheism but you say 'so', but isn't a country that is based on christian principles such as the US and who believe in god not better than a communist and godless state like China?

I don't recognise Turkistan as China, as you put it 20 million Muslims live inside China but I'm going to tell you that their region is occupied and is called Turkistan and I know alot about their plight it's like that of Tibet if not worse! I can also tell you that one saxaabi who is one of the ten that have been promised paradise whilst still living on this planet is buried in China, Yes Sacad bin Abi-Waqqaas is buried there but that doesn't make China any holier!

They are marginalised and they are occupied just like Tibet forcefully annexed by the Chinese, so why say 'God, bless' to a nation of around 1 billion Chinese people who don't believe in god?

Sister communism is a greater evil than Western based democracies because whilst in China mosques are burned in Turkistan in the US muslims are free to worship their god and congregate in mosques, if only that same virtue could be extended to the muslims in Turkistan where the Chinese set up bars unders mosques (make shift mosques in two storey buildings whereby the upper part is used as a mosque and the lower one as a disco/bar with loud music)!

Even the muslims at the time of the prophet peace be upon him celebrated the defeat of the fireworshipping persians and the victory of the Romans, the muslism celebrated in the streets and the Quraan spoke about glad tidings in Suuratu Ar-Ruum!

So don't lose your moral compass and don't compare the two as the west still has got some values based on christanity whilst the chinese are godless people!

Marxism or Democracy, which one would you take mystic? Tell me now? So that I can check if you have refound your moral compass! I shall await your answer!