Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

maxmaed c/raxmaan farooleVS somali media

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

guaranteeing rights, i think, requires nothing more then just that, it doesn't have to compete with development but often leads to them.

^^^

Like I said, we need good governance. Only through good governance can rights and freedoms be guaranteed under the law.

Meel aan sharci ba ka jirrin ayaad leedahay, "I need Barees firiiddom"... smile.gif

^^^

lol. All those words are semantics for your inability to realise the realities on the ground back home. We neither have good governance nor press freedom!- so what on earth we argueing about here?

There's an old saying in India "why bother counting the number of trees, just enjoy the fruit you have" ...

Som@li   

war nimanku debada bay ba ka yimaadeen miyaan indha u soo furmin, waa sidee, Odayga in toosh ka ilaaliyaan weeye, Dhar magaalo qaadashadiisu waa fududahay.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

apparently about which one came first, the chicken or the egg

A perfect example. But in this case, we don't have the chicken and neither do we have the egg. So let's move on to something more tangible, whadda you say?