Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharmarke strikes back;

Abtigiis   

He is not fully in charge, Shiekh Hotel and Sakkiin were running the show and stifled his efforts. Besides, he cannot do miracles and he has done enough to creat a cohesive cabinet.

^ waht cabinet, a cabinet that is in competition to see which one can sleep in different 5* hotels in a month, the only shining lights on those cabinets has passed away.

I don't see how any can defend a sleepy dope as Duke rightly reffered to him and this dope is waking up too late in the day.

Hasan Sakiin has been running running this show since its birth and it seems like he is still the one pulling its strings, the one who u can stop him will be king and Mr Dopey is not cabable of it.

We need someone in the mould of Hasan Ade to be next PM

We need someone in the mould of Hasan Ade to be next PM

looool and what did he do, but let the Al Shabaabs not only the city but his sub clans grave yards. :D

This game is done, and Sharmarke played his hand well.

The rope a dope, was atrick, the PM was not a sleep nor a dope

As for Sharif Sakin, he was exiled by Yusuf, and brought back by the ****** led by Sharif Ahmed, now drink up. :D

As the duke already said PM Omar played his hand very well.

You can't expect to put in Lionel Messi with a bunch of non agile, talentless and of poor quality and stock of lowly playing grasp baffoons and expect him to shine, can you?

No is the answer because all the talent he's got will be taken away by the hapless ones dragging him down to their level and thus even with Messi in their ranks they will be properly relegated by even less inferior players and groups.

It's a non questionable reality to be honest.

War meeshaan sacabka isku tumo maa sharci idiin aha.

One minute is Slanders lot thinking their own are pure genuises and saints and next is this lot,

xaar fuqul xaar

xaar fuqul xaar

Yup thats the way to describe , Nur Xasan Husain, Sharif Ahmed, Al Shabaab & the clan Mujahids led by Xasan Dahir.

At least the others have peace.. :D

Abwaan   

I believe PM Omar has a point here. Sharif can say Dowladda waan kala diray, balse the parliament has to approve it.

I think it is not a bad idea to have another government in place but someone who can bring change is needed. Plus if the likes of Xariif Xassan will be in the next government then president Sharif HIMSELF needs to GO.

BiLaaL   

I'm not a fan of Sh. Sharif but this dimwit has failed miserably. He is a complete disgrace to his father's legacy.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by BiLaaL:

I'm not a fan of Sh. Sharif but this dimwit has failed miserably. He is a complete disgrace to his father's legacy.

lol...So you are comparing the time that his father was PM and now? Is that fair?

BiLaaL   

^ I'm not comparing his father's era to today. That would be unfair. I'm simply highlighting the difference in capability between him and his father. I have nothing against Omar. I just think that he isn't a capable politician. We already have enough of them. Somalia can ill-afford another one in such a critical post at such a critical time.