Sign in to follow this  
lulla

ANYONE CAN REPLY............

lulla   

Hi guys.How is going?I have Question for females especially but guys can say something too.My question is do u ladies get uncomfortable when guy talks about ur body parts? I get uncomfortable and iam wondering if iam the only one?I mean i just don't like it when guys do stuff like that.It annoys me.

Abdinuur   

Like what...females have a lot of diff. body parts... cwm5.gifcwm32.gif

...like fingers, nails, nipples, and so forth...what upsets you the most that guys talk about...lool...i am not tryin to be funny but guys talk about girls' body 24/7.

[This message has been edited by Abdinuur (edited 03-11-2002).]

Salaan...

Luuleey:

Soomaali waxee dhaheen bajaq la'aan abaar waaye. If you only know that. wink.gif Guys never get uncomfortable as long as a girl talks about his muscular body. smile.gif Ain't I right, guys?

C/nuur:

Well, I think I am not a guy then. I don't talk about girl's body twenty-fours-to-seven-days-a-week. I talk about it every split second. Perhaps, this is the boy's league, not guy's ones. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Salaan...

And by the way, Luula, that tiyiiso of yours is so tight, so proportional. Runtii. May I borrow it for a one-night stand, baliish? wink.gif Noo! I won't hurt, I promise.

Macsalaama!!

[This message has been edited by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar (edited 03-11-2002).]

Abdinuur   

Well ofcourse...guys dont have time to talk about females' body parts 24/7. But litarlly 24/7 girls when they see one walkin'/drivin' by...besides it wouldnt make any difference whether you talk about a "split of a second" or 24/7...and there is no such thing as a "split of a second"...and plus...why arguin' all the time wit ppl...you behave like this in real life...?...cuzz if you do...I dont know...?...take it easy man...

Ismahan   

Ofcourse sis...... Being comfortable is the last feeling any respected girl will feel if a guy started talking about her body and how do she look like.....and to avoid that our religion helped us... wink.gif

PEACE...

Hibo   

I look at it like this, a guy can think or talk about a girl's body all he wants, as long as they have enough respect not to do it to your face. I mean it's only natural for them to comment, the same way we comment on men from time to time (notice not as much as men comment on women). As to your question, it's quite uncomfortable when guys talk about your body parts in a disgusting and distasteful way, it's all in the way they say what they say. Some men comment in ways that you end up feeling like a piece of meat on display, but learn to comment back and let them know what they said was inappropriate. Well thats all for me today.

Adios Muchachas...

P.S Miskiin that whole split second thing, is not totally healthy ya know cwm16.gif

Hibo   

Nomads..am feeling it..this ma first time being on this site and i like what i see so far..any how...bout the question..this is how i see..deep in side all ya ladies and the fellas like complement as whole..and one thing if we are somalian are lacking is that..ladies dont give as much compliment as the fellas do.i think in ma opinion thats something long overdue

oh yeah, and 1 more thing: somalis hardly say thank you to random acts of kindness.

Hibo   

Lulla: this is what I say to a guy that talks about my body... " U can say all u want baby, but can u touch it? I doubt" give him he hand..n walk away sis.. show him u got it all..but too bad.. he ain't gotta get a piece of it!! Simple n easy.

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Salaan...

C/nuur:

Waraa waa igu saniftey yaah? Maraxaa taacun. Shitaawe ha igu noqon nooh. Shimee kula murmay. You wrote {or will write} something, I wrote {or will write} something and that was {or will be} it. smile.gif And is it a must to agree all the time or must not to disagree all the time? smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

Sup lulla

It depends on where they talk about .... if a geezer says "U got nice eyes" .. i'd be flattered. If he said he like my nails , i'd be worried lol

But if they talk about places they shouldn't be looking at in the 1st place (which they do anyways) .. i'd just give them the "in ya dreams" or the "drop dead U bloody moron" look.

Somali bres are aight, they know their limits .... bideh dudes get on my last nerves ... esp. when they give U that 'sick' look .. U ladies know what i am on , right!

end of da day ... talk is cheap .. let they talk all they want!

OG Moti   

Interesting...

Girls show they are not comfortable when a man says something like, woow you look good, your [whatever part catches his eyes] but in reality they enjoy it and it makes their day... but lately i have been looking around, and i can not use such compliment anymore, cause i dont know how to make up things... and i dont see what i use to see old days... it is all macdoland and burger king's fault... Allah kariim

Peace

U know what ? ,,,, i normally don't talk about ladie's body ,,, i rather touch it ,,,,,, why talkin ,, talking ,, talking ,,, keep your mouth shut and start working with ur hands :D:D ,,, they like it in that way ,, u see ,, they don't like to hear when talking ,, :D:D