Sign in to follow this  
Diamante

What to do about....

plz! i was just about to do lunch when i fell into this thing! now i cant eat!! u should have called this topic Gross rated!! from the title!!!

ladies! somethings need not be public! yall dont here us guys discussing! how to make our boyz swim faster!! :confused: namean!

thats what doctors r 4? redface.gif peace yall!

Pucca   

^^^^ no one asked you to read it...the first line pretty much said it all.."Period pains??"

so kindly remain silent if you dont have any advice and simply leave after you read the post...

ta ta

I am beggin God that the period wont come to me this month....i already have 10days of qilla 4rm the last Ramadam

u know what helps the pain....have a shower...biyaha boorsada biyo karkaraayo ku shubo, caloosha iska saar hal saac seexo...also if u use ALWAYS read the lil messages that goes with the thing...and if it says eat chocolate eat it or put ur feet up and ignore the housework then do as it says.

Diamante   

plz! i was just about to do lunch when i fell into this thing! now i cant eat!! u should have called this topic Gross rated!! from the title!!!

ladies! somethings need not be public! yall dont here us guys discussing! how to make our boyz swim faster!! namean!

thats what doctors r 4? peace yall!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

so exquizit what were u saying about open-mindedness...rudy like choclaato said, dont bother replying if that's what u can come up with, may i also remind you that this whole section is for women, so if we decide to let you guys join in in the odd threat or two than you should be showing some damn gratitude than trying to dismiss our topics, especially when our mood has a tendency to change fast and unpredictably :mad:

back to the point, ex-quizit, if you experience mood swings, then just stay clear from people or you might say things that arnt necessary...i once yelled so loudly at my younger sister that she didnt enter the same room as me for a month b-cuz she was scared to death for what i might do next...all because of her switching the tv off while oprah was on and i wasnt even in the room then...go figure redface.gif

As for the cravings, are you mad, it's the only time i have a good excuse to indulge myself into the finer thngs of life? ;)

x_quizit   

Diamante, I guess i spoke too soon, when the likes of Rudy crashed our Aunty-Red party.....Rudy, if u dont like talking about something that is perfectly natural, I suggest u re-take sex ed 101 and ask about the woman's body and its function...i woulda thought having a wife woulda matured u but, i guess u cant teach old dogs new tricks :rolleyes:

As for mood swings, sometimes i think Hitler was my long lost twin,...and talk about the roller coaster of emotions...happy, sad, depressed, happy again...frustrated, irritated, happy again....prozak anyone?...and cravings, they become too much sometimes, now i undertstand why women may gain up to 80lbs...u cant think , sleep until u get the exact thing u crave...

Qac, its ramadan and im in a good mood...so take it for what its worth...

peace

Bess.   

how unluck am i that i got mine just yesterday.....i always hate missing the first day of ramadhan....u know what that means i won't pray on Eid.....

i like all the ideas and they all work....although exercise works ...who wants to work out..not me...and the best thing that works 4 me hagendaaz chocolate ice cream....girls it is great....cool and chocolatie.....the mood swings r the worst for me...i become a totally confrontational ....and snappy....well it is just for 4 days and well its not my fault ....blame the hormones..... :D;)

ramadhan karim

oopz !! I poped into a female territory. Yeah nothin else to talk about but, how a girl feels in her period..I am fasting and almost vomitted. FFs, take this to your private messages, will y? :D

Som@li   

Originally posted by besbaaso:

how unluck am i that i got mine just yesterday.....i always hate missing the first day of ramadhan....u know what that means i won't pray on Eid.....

i can't imagine me missing on Eid, cuz my body becoming dysfunctional on such important occassion, :( , Can't you find some sort of tablets,injections to STOP or delay this thing!! :confused:

bye

Farhan

Bess.   

i could take the injections for birth control ... so i could get 4 periods in a year.....but taking unnecessary medication isn't my thing....i do go to the mosque on eid....but i don't pray.....it isn't the best ....but it could be alot worse....its all good...thanks for the suggestion...farxan...

ramadhan karim

Pucca   

QUOTE:

"""oopz !! I poped into a female territory. Yeah nothin else to talk about but, how a girl feels in her period..I am fasting and almost vomitted. FFs, take this to your private messages, will y? """

Must we repeat constantly that you need not be here unless u have a story to share ( which i'm sure u dont) or you have some advice to offer? really, this section is called "women" therefore some discussions will involve these kinds of issues, besides its not like you haven't heard bout menstruation before, i mean you've seen ur mother or sisters go through, and someday your wife and daughters will go through it too... so quit complaining, you could learn a thing or two from reading these replies...

As for vomiting while reading this....i suggest you breath deeply, read slowly, understand it and then slowly think it through..no need to rush and give urself a headache or cause upset stomach, else that lil suxoor will go to waste.

if i've offended you or rudy in anyway...plz accept my apologies, i dont mean to be harsh.

ta ta

Qac Qaac   

Qac, its ramadan and im in a good mood...so take it for what its worth...

X quisit lool ok. i'll take it..

shokolaato, i never seen you so animated like this before.. these guys must be getting to your nerves..

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

Ladies different things work for different peopLE.I swear I used to think that I wouLd neva find anything that works for me BUT ALxamduLiLaah I did its the NEW MIDOL(pink)it does wonders and occoupying yourseLf wit other things heLps too.

Exercise does not aLLeviate the pain in my case but does wonders for my body as it is a stress reLiever. THe heating pads are a comfort as weLL.

BTW:GoLden GirL you said something about drinking hot tea is NOT good?Can Ya eLaborate on this pLz? :eek:

As for the asinine guys :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: is qor biLa lis wahiid...this is a WOMENS section as my sisters above have reirerated be4 so keep ya negative comments to ya SeLf.Uff! redface.gif

FYI:Its been said that if you are around women for a period of time your cycLe gets adjusted wit their thus you WiLL ALL have it the same time. This might HeLp ya in regards to the EId Prayers witout the harmfuL injections.

PEace :D !

Pucca   

^^that last thing bout hangin around girls while they're on their aunty red is visitin is soo true!.

QacQac...haa it did get on my nerves, their negative comments just wasn't helpin my problems.

ta ta

Diamante   

FYI:Its been said that if you are around women for a period of time your cycLe gets adjusted wit their thus you WiLL ALL have it the same time. This might HeLp ya in regards to the EId Prayers witout the harmfuL injections.

i agree!!...me and my girls all start having ours around the same time..

besides i wouldnt advise anybody to take the pill as i have heard that you will have a more likely chance of contracting cancer? :eek: ..besides you put on weight too

mine used to be really irregular, i sometimes didnt have a period for months on end...and sometimes i would have it for about two months if not more, which made me really ill, so i went to the doctor and now its as regular as clockwork, so it could help seeing your GP about it, if your not sure smile.gif