Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Peak a boo- I see you...(wink)

^I just think she likes things to be under her control...Explains why she prefers virgin cats.

Lesson I by Siren to virgin cat,

Pay attention now,

This is the whole me, starts with my big Somali forehead, now down to the nose...don't look down any farther boy, now lips....ok stop licking or biting your lips-only if I say so.....continue

^- Che LOL-Holy moly-how well you know me forehead and all, should I be disturbed by the fact that your description of what I can only presume would be my wedding night was actually a bit of a turn on? Quite amazing, how ever did you know? (Grins) in any case ugly or nay does it even matter to you either way? This is the internet and lord knows I’m not going to reveal my secret identity so you can picture what you wish

In response to your earlier comment- correction I didn’t say I wanted them to look at me- it’s just that if they wish to stare they may do so without vexing me. They should do it politely, is that a lot to ask for? :D

Ibti- Actually Hijaab- like you know is comprised of many things and it’s a requirement of both men and women, behaviour for one and second modesty inn heart, mind and body. Ps give me some credit sister- I believe the draw a veil over your bosoms package to be quite clear, I was being sarcastic and trying to highlight the fact that head scarf or body scarf-dudes will drool.

Ps you disappoint me (referring to you know what hehe)! Oh and LOL@Battle the winds so your body is always hidden - I don’t know where you work but tantalising wind machines to seduce the sex-obsessed aren’t usually an occurrence in buildings. One would think I was filming a hindi movie.

Ngonge- LOL –Fortunately I left my liquid PVS suit at home so my body wasn’t actually that enticing. Its more my face- It’s adorable and you’ll have to take my word for it. In any case this is the internet so to what purpose would my “I’m too sexy for my shirt” routine accomplish? Not very much I think you’d find. Oh and will you stop this sexually harassment of yours its getting out of hand.

There is, and its delt with the S.H.C.P (sexual harrassment cyber police)

Now stop this or I'll file a Sexual harassment cyber law suit against you

MZanzi   

You can feel sexually harassed all you want, but the question is,You would have to prove that sex is what's on his mind and that he doesn't just have a lazy eye

NGONGE   

^^ Hold your horses there. Ma ba arkin, never mind having a lazy eye. :D

The Siren,

If they send me to a cyber jail, will you bring me sweets and biscuits?

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Hold your horses there. Ma ba arkin, never mind having a lazy eye.
:D

The Siren,

If they send me to a cyber jail, will you bring me sweets and biscuits?

Foolxumo-Note exhibit A.

Don't deny it, even without setting eyes upon me your besotted

LOL^- I don't think I like what your trying to insinuate...(Pokes foolxumo in the eye) Ps it would take more than a stop sign to deter me had my mind be on ravishment

G-unit- Bars or no bars the fact that your in prison and thus those infamous shower scenes might give you ideas, I am afraid for more than my life...(slaps him with her cookies)

Siren ....LooooooooooL@describing your wedding...think not.Somehow I get the feeling you will play dead on your wedding night, and the poor guy would be like intee ka bilaawaa, mijaha maa ku dhagaa mase madaxa iyo dhexda. And on the very next night, you would do the opposite, and ride him like horse...figuretively of course :D ..the confusion in the poor Farax's mind. You sound like the kind gal who would get kick out of that.

Indhoos   

^^^^Holy. Prison scenes eh???

As for the "eye-rape." What if it was a female that was ogling you ladies? whether ajanabi or not.

Ibti, I wear them as stiff and hard as the weather and profession will allow, but getting out of the car at a shopping mall, or walking into a building or walking down the street, it is how men will shamelessly reposition their bodies to get a better view.

Funniest scenario, I was at the Somali mall standing in front of a shop waiting for the owner, a guy started staring when he rounded the corner and kept staring till he missed the door he was entering and hit his forehead on the door jam. To my awe he grinned about it!!!!

I thought things like that happened just on the screen...