Sign in to follow this  
Gorilla Theater

Rwanda calls for end to Somali violence!

Kool_Kat   

LOl "WOOSH, WOOSH"

^Kaleexo hee adigana yeey seefta kugu dhicinee...Hadii kale naxaraa WOOSH lasiinaa, NUGAALEED lee soo hareyso...lol

Hunguri   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

And since when did clan names were condoned? Mise single letters ayaa la mooday inay caadi tahay?

I am sorry, biibol, but this is blatant attempt to sidestepping the rules of this site.

I am sorry again, but I have no choice but to edit.

How ironic. Were you not the one who was caught recently for deliberately posting this with my intention being that Castro has more respect for the rules of the site than you, a moderator picked because of his tribal background and would supposedly be deemed neutral in national matters?

barderahb8.png
[/QB]
Ha is odhan Cidi kuma Arkaysee

Afka buuxso smile.gifsmile.gif Lala Lala dhiidh dhiidh

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

And since when did clan names were condoned? Mise single letters ayaa la mooday inay caadi tahay?

I am sorry, biibol, but this is blatant attempt to sidestepping the rules of this site.

I am sorry again, but I have no choice but to edit.

How ironic. Were you not the one who was caught recently for deliberately posting this with my intention being that Castro has more respect for the rules of the site than you, a moderator picked because of his tribal background and would supposedly be deemed neutral in national matters?

barderahb8.png
Ha is odhan Cidi kuma Arkaysee

Afka buuxso
smile.gifsmile.gif
Lala Lala dhiidh dhiidh [/QB]
Hunguri, anigu isaga lama yaabani, ilaa iyo haatan waxaan la yaabanahay maamulka meesha ku haysto. What twisted purpose could they possible serve having this individual continue to prance around with a position he does not deserve nor is qualified for? icon_razz.gif