Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: even Karaan is not safe, Horrible failure

Dagaalo goos goos ah oo ka soconaya Duleedka Degmada Kaaraan

Dagaalo goos goos ah ayaa ka socda duleedka Degmada Kaaraan, iyadoo xaafado ka tirsan Degmadaas ay soo gaarayaan rasaasta la is dhaafsanayo, waxaana dagaalka uu ka soconaya agagaarka Galgalato ilaa Dekedii Ceel cadde.

Dagaalka oo saameyn weyn ku yeeshay Cusbiteelka Keysaney ee Duleedka Muqdisho, ayaa waxaa soo gaaraya rasaas wiifto ah, waxaana dhinacyada dagaalamaya oo isu adeegsanaya madaafiic aanu jirin cid wali ka hadlay.

Wararka ayaa intaa ku daraya in suuqa Degmada kaaraan lagu kala cararay, kadib markii ay Madaafiic habow ah ku soo dhaceen, waxaa kaloo jira barakac xoogan oo ay wadaan dadka ku dhaqan Degmada Kaaraan oo aheyd halkii ay dadka u barakaceen dagaaladii ka socday degmooyinka Muqdisho.

Dad ku sugan Degmada Kaaraan ayaa soo sheegaya in ay arkayeen gawaari fara badan oo kuwa dagaalka oo si gurmad ahaan u galaya aaga dagaalka, waxaana Ciidamada Dowladda u suura gashay inay dib u qabsadeen aaga Galgalato.

Ku simaha Afhayeenka Maxkamadaha Islaamka Sheekh C/risaaq Qeylow oo warbaahinta la hadlay ayaa sheegay inuu wali dagaalka soconayo, hase ahaatee wuxuu meesha ka saaray in dagaalkii saaka aanan haba yaraatee fariisinkooda lagala wareegin.

Afhayeenka Xarakada Alshabaab Sheekh Cali Dheere ayaa sheegay in dagaalkii saaka ay xoogagooda kula wareegeen deegaankaas iyo gaadiid dagaal, halka askar ka tirsan Dowladda ay ku dileen dagaalka.

Dagaalkan ka qarxay Duleedka Degmada Kaaraan oo daba socda midkii waabarigii saaka dhacay ayaa wal wal iyo cabsi ku beeraya dadkii ugu faraha badnaa ee ka qaxay Magaalada Muqdisho, kuwaasoo dagay xaafado ka tirsan degmada Kaaraan, wuxuuna xaalku ku noqda kud ka guur ee qanja u guur

Hoyga wararka Somaliyed

www.Jowhar.com

Jowharcom@hotmail.co m

Jowharcom@gmail.com

Gabbal   

Nin waliba marku dan u mucaarado...

Duke and Emperior, you two remind me of Rush Limbaugh who openly said "I wish the president fails". Fadlan there is already a lot of negativity and opposition, if your support was to Somalia and not to a single man who has left the building, the least you can do is observe and not be unwanted and uneeded opposition of these times.

Someone has to break the cycle. Marka ragoow isku laabta.

Emperor   

^Saaxib, unlike that man you qouted, we never wished and never will wish for the defeat or the failure of Sheikh Shariif, instead we wish he defeates his enemies. However, we comment and highlight events as they unfold, if he fails as it seems to be the case now since he is losing both popularity and ground to the opposition then we will point that truth out, scrutinize his position, strategy and inteligency... We only play politics and don't carry guns and kill, we don't call him 'Gaal' or sort of, nor do we approve a suicide attack against his troops or foreign troops.

Gabbal, brother unlike Rush Emperor and I both wished the Sharif well, even gave him advice on SOL. But the mans actions have led to this disaterous point, and you know what I felt about enlarging the parliament and all the talk about unity government and his doublespeak.

Also note my support is not beholden to an individual, there are core values and interests that one has. Yusuf has left but in our field new individuals have entered, from the whole more competent Puntland admin to the new PM and so on. It was never about individuals.

The vicious cycle will be broken when people replicate the successful admins of Puntland & Somaliland and stop the meaningless clan militia build ups taking place all over the south.

War heedhaha shariif inuu dulli yahay waanu aragnaayee, adinku maxaa difaaceysan oo kefiican? kuwa shariif difaacayoo maxaad ku difaaceysaan? waxa wanaagsan ee uu nagu soo kordhiyey inoo sheega, inagu maba aragno'e. Kuwa shabaab IWM difaacayo idinna maxaad difaaceysaan? Waxaanu maqlijiray Riyo hadey **** leeyihiin cawradooday ku ****oli lahaayeen. Waar heedhaha ismadhaanto iyo dhasheed baa carrigaa wada wareegaysa, ee maxaad ku doodeysaan?

^^^Adeer, you are not really making a point. The point is simple Sharif Ahmed has failed, Al Shabaab have failed, centralised systems based on clan hegomony has failed. The only things that have worked are the local admins in the North. Somali's need to replicate them and get their houses in order.

Our discussions are important and if you want to add something do so.

pray to go dthe south Wins this Strugle, cause the south looses it, rest assured they ( those that are cause the trouble in the south) will come after U. If U think the southerner are after clan hegomony U R in a fantacy. To the South startes from Hiiraan and goes down to the Kenyan border. Now show me any one from those regions invading or wants to invade another region outside of their regions. the only ones who have been doing that wer from your own regions and the central somalia. PS what do U thing U were doing a few months ago that is not called clan hegomany. So please define for as what U were doing when ina yusuf was ruling the country ro U were attemting to advocate, that was not a clan hegomany? U see U R trying to make me fall in to your trap, but I'm not going there with U. U want me to blame my own ppl though from different regions for the missery of somalia, but No, I won't. I forgive them for their ignorance. I know where the trouble comes from, by blaming them I would be assisting the ones that wants our dimises theirs and mine. So, once again I say No to U. I won't follow U there. I don't care what sort of governament Somalis come up with so long as it's their choosing, but I'm sick and tired of those like U who always line up for outside imposed rules. Isn't that how we have lost 50% of somali territory in the 1st place? wasn't it an outisde imposed rules that left an equal number of our brethern today with different nationalities? Isn't an outside imposed rules that we're still fighting over? even in time of "peace" wasn't what we had an imported outside rules that we were trying to govern ourself. when did the Somalis sat together for the last century without outsider and decide their destiny?

WARAR KALE CAAWA:Khasaaraha ka dhashay hoobiyayaalkii caawa lala beegsaday degmada Kaaraan oo soo badanaya & Kooxaha Mucaaradka oo Isbitaalka Keysaney saldhigtay.

(17-06-2009)In ka badan 17- ruux ayaa caawa fiidkii ku geeriyootay madaafiic lagu garaacay xaafado ka tirsan degmada Kaaraan, Madaafiicdaas oo lagu soo beegayay kulan caawa uga soconayey xarunta Muuse Suudi Xildhibaano ka mida baarlamaanka oo ka tirsan beesha mudullood.

Madaafiicdan oo bartilmaameedkooda ahaa kulankaas ayaa waxay ku habsadeen xaafado aan ka fogeyn xarunta Muuse suudi, oo xildhibaanada beesha mudullood uu kulankoodu ka socdey.

Dadka dhintay ayaa waxaa ku jira dad ka soo baxayay masaajidka salaadii cishaha,waxaana ku dhintay ilaa saddex ruux,sidoo kale guri ay ku noolaayeen qoys aya waxaa ku dhintay ilaa labo ruux.

Madaafiicda oo gaartay agagaarka Jiiro wacbuudhan ayaa waxay ku dishay dad la socday gaari xamuul ah oo siday raashin gar gaar ah,kaasoo yiilay wadada agagaarkeeda.

Mid ka mid ah dadka deegaanka oo aan la xiriirnay ayaa dhacdadan ku tilmaamay musiibo ku habsatay xaafadahooda oo ahaa kuwa ka nabdoon dagaalada,iyadoona tani ay sii baqdin gelineyso.

Xoogaga Mucaaradka oo ku sugan duleedka degmada kaaraan ayaa isku soo dhiririyay,iyagoona xooga saaraya sidii ay ula wareegi lahaayeen.

Madaafiicda ku dhacay degmadaas ayaa loola dan lahaa kulanka xildhibaanada uga socday xarunta muuse suudi,kaasoo lagu diyaarinayey abaabul ciidan iyo kaarto dagaal.

Dalkanews.com Muqdisho

Reer Banaadir adeer, you are just waffling as some do in SOL.

Sharif Ahmed has failed horribly and anyone still making excuses is just ignorant.

As for those who are fighting they dont know what they are fighting, pray they stop to spare the women and children.

Duke and Emperor your opposition to Sharif and his govt is just too much. Why don't you turn your guns on shabaab who are the aggressors? I don't see any benefit in attacking Sharif. Your opinion comes accross as if you want Sharif defeated, why?

Peace Action: Our analysis of the Sharif did not start yesterday, the man is responsible for the murder that’s taking place today. Was he not the leader of the Shabaab just two years ago? Have you forgotten his false claims about Jihad on Ethiopia and the deaths of thousands who died for that falsehood? His actions yesterday were wrong and his actions today are even dafter. Like Empeoror highlighted above we are only commenting on the truth on the ground.

Thus adeer, why are you angry at Al Shabaab and not Sharif Ahmed when he made them what they are today?