Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Strictly for the ladies!

LuCkY   

Okay girLs now does this mean that you cant taLk to the guys...at aLL-you cant have any contact of any sort with them? :confused:

Mizz...Unique....still flying is watching good luck girl...For me. this semster I am flying solo...focusing on other things...totally commited to other things...so I already had the thought of being manless for a while...and besides...here we come london with my girl uniqie..girl let's see what britis' are all about. lol. looking forward to it ;)

Changed   

^^^^^^

ooh hell yeah.............when we got there we gona mess some folks up girl@imperial.......

nayaa imperial u are under my watch since we are gona be roomates and ama bust ur **** up in SOL.....knowing u ...u cant stay away from men in like what 2 days icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif ..u know me i did last year, and ama do it this year

watch us SOL ladies busting time is about to begin........

horta imperial u were supposed to be here an hour ago :mad:

Originally posted by Master Mafia:

C'mon girl

dis grls they're pointin' da finga into a wrong place don't bleive wht they've said they're quite lyin' [/QB]

What do you mean they're lying, what are they lying about? I'm just tryna focus on my studies this year rather then a guys body and how it feels to be hold by it and the way they can make you melt in their arms and how it feels when they kiss your neck and...Oh wait I should shut up now. That's too much information. ;)

.:peace n luv:.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Ilhaam:

[/qb]

Remember that!!hadaa saas u fiirisid xataa kabteeydaa ku taqaan..... [/qb]

^ Now who'd be watching you? Or you haven't agreed to participate in this experiment because you know you can't stay away? :D

Anyways, let me know if you girls need help! icon_razz.gif [/QB]

I don't need watching......remember I'm already taken...can't change my mind now....or can I? smile.gif

count me in!

I have few questions though,

1. can I chat with them?

2. If I happen to see cute one, can I flirt for seconds?

if so, and he was really really hot, can I neglect that I was part of this?

3. can I help them(males) in math homework?

4. can I go to dinner between semesters?

if so, can I take a date with me :rolleyes:

that's all,

A7LA-SHU   

run away virgin the whole idea isn't to be baqabiyos here lol.. we just tryin to find way to use those hoursss we kill on nothing on books and studing.. so im guessin u can do all those just don't forget ur school work and get soo in to that lovely world u know what i mean :D ...

for example i have one problem called "being EXTRA nice" so i talk to some dudes that i have no idea what they was sayin all those hours for nothing and i sometimes get tired and sleepy that i leave my school work there and say tomorrow and lets just say tomorrow is just another is another day of yesterday.. so u see that is what some of us are fightin...

and u should be lucky there is fine dudes at ur school lol.. coz mine are full of whites and the few somalis here hmmmm not my type plus i treat them like my brothers younger brothers or i call them uncles haahahaha...