Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

ITS HIGHT TIME SOMALILAND REMOVED THE ENEMY WITHIN

Nephissa   

Every action has consequences, I don't mind SL deporting and assaulting Southerners here and there for the time being, but is SL also prepared to look over its back? Like when you're speeding and think you see a cop behind you.. from that point foward, you keep checking that mirror like a crack head that got away with a kilo of coke. Balaayo idinka sii jeeday idinka awalba isku soo jeedisen, haddaa waxii ka sii dambeeyana inaa isku soo jeedisaan idiinma roona. Waxaa la yiri 'muro la cuno maroor lagu xaaraa la rabaa' :D . South Somalia gaal & islaamba waa ka oohisay oo gacnaha laga taagay.

Ma idinkay idinkay idiin daahi! Bal dar Alla ku daga.

This is an emotional knee-jerk reaction which would not be good for SL or southerners.

you all know the enormously foolish and ignorant statements Americans tend to make .. when they are trying to explain the reason 9/11 happened ..... "They hate us for our freedom" is what the answer with .. and the knee jerk reaction resulted in Afghanistan and Iraq.

now hear you have some people going on about .. this explosion is because these people oppose the cause of secession which is completely untrue ... this has absolutely nothing with SL Independence but the cause is related to the conflict going on in the south.

after emotions settle down .. try looking at cause and affect rationally without all this hyperbole

SL problem is not Mogdisho. Those recent comers to Hargeisa are just living life, so I think you should take back whatever you said about them. I think SL main problem is puntland. There are too many haters who envy us from that area.

The Zack   

I think Somaliland admin will need to disassociate themselves from Ethiopia. That would be their best option, these al-shabaab kids don't play.

looooooool ,, xunjuf ma isagaa af soomaali iyo ingiriisi midna yaqaan ,, i wonder wuxuu ku hadlo horta ,, :D

loooooooooool@qaraxii hargeysaa wax u dhimay.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

i believe mandeeq should wake up and removed these
enemies
of our people from our country,
these good for nothing cancer
thats sleeps amongs us whom we feed and they repay us by slaughtering us.

how naive is somaliland,
people who burned looted and destroyed their own country
towns and people how are they going to bring any bennefit to us.

somaliland should stopp being bloody heart bleeding liberals and think with their heads and not their hearts.
savage will always be a savage.

the government must take their share of responsibility for this crime agains our people because they gave these people the freedom of our country to roam freely and do as they like. i mean if you go to any SL town they are
swamped like flies

we need to deport these people en mass close our tightened our boders and start searching and destroying the sleeping cells these cult groups have in somaliland, these security measurement are paramount for anyone who wins the election.

:D:D

All that and people only got upset with the 'flies' bit! Cajiib. :D:D

Emperor   

^It's amazing how you find humour in describing reer Muqdisho as flies, not that any comment or statement made in the post was any worse than refering humans as Tixsi - Astaqfurulaah.