Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Puntland Adopting Solar Power

osman_nz   

The great state of puntland has adopted solar power. Bendar beyla is the only town in the world to be completely solar powered for cooking.

Solar energy is extending into other sectors like electricity also and every town of puntland will be environmentally friendly zone and no more charcoal..

U can read that here

http://www.adrasom.o rg/Newsletter/April_ 2009.pdf

Another excellent initiative by puntland state..God bless puntland nowhere else

osman_nz   

Ngone, my sisters are married to d-block soldiers. One is from goldogob region and the other is arab salax...Anyways puntland patriotism doesn't die, it just re-generates stronger every-day.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by osman_nz:

Anyways puntland patriotism doesn't die, it just re-generates stronger every-day.

That's Solar power for you, saaxib. :D

osman_nz   

Puntland is an environment friendly state and will continue to pursue environmentally friendly technology into the future.

my sisters are married to d-block soldiers

Is this a gangster term used in Puntlnd, like bloods and Crips in the USA. :D Wallee waa yaab.

Osman newbie, saxib nagadaa faanka. Waxa Somalidu dhehdaa nin is faanshay waa ri isnuugtay. At the end of the day what matters is what you make of yourself, not wether you are from Pland, SLand, Somalia or even the most powerful country the USA. For the homeless in the USA, what does it mean to be a US citizen. Not much I will bet.

Peace is it a crime to be patriot about my state. U should be patriot about your state also.

Bragging and brgging all day is not patriotism, its as if your insecurity is forcing you to seek recognition from others and thats weakness, yes love your country but sometimes it becomes s1lly and over the top to post topics such as "Fattest people come from Puntland" or something like that. :D

osman_nz   

moonlight..i can't help if the fact's hurt u, but the fact's of the research won't change just because u don't like outcome..iska dhibso

lol Ozzy thats a weak, childish arguement, I am sure I love Puntland and its people more than you, I have many many puntland friends and relatives, I always respected P&Sland coz they are the only pride left for somalia now, but your over the top bragging is the most childish I have ever seen, who are youlooking recognition from, your self confidence seems to be zero. I think your next Topic will read (The Ka'ab has been moved to Puntland), post the Puntlands progress if you like, not over the top nonsence.