Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somaliland? No, So-Mafi-land!-

Xaq   

the guy who wrote the article is a crackpot. google him and have a look at some of the articles he's written.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer who are you fooling we know who your subclan is and one is just asking questions regarding your confused uncles.

We all also know you aint from the big clans of Puntland the capital H. But hey I aint like Red Sea we love our small cousins.

^^^Adeer your clan is small as well. No offence.

Duke no offence unless people who think like this ^ are completely extinct there is no hope for somalia ... so do it for your country man .. be a partriot bada isku rid ama jar iska tuur ... your country thanks you !

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer who are you fooling we know who your subclan is and one is just asking questions regarding your confused uncles.

We all also know you aint from the big clans of Puntland the capital H. But hey I aint like Red Sea we love our small cousins.

^^^Adeer your clan is small as well. No offence.

Duke no offence unless people who think like this ^ are completely extinct there is no hope for somalia ... so do it for your country man .. be a partriot bada isku rid ama jar iska tuur ... your country thanks you !
Hope to bring back the former Somalia will never be brought back..blame Duke and his line. End of story.

lool. NGOON, I do love the way you have come out of the closet, no need to attack me adeer, attack Riyaale who is not even able to defend his clan from the secesionist mobs and their mafia. Shame really.

Africaown, the likes of Duke have already crushed their enemies so itsbest to keep quite before we crus you.

As for the article I loved the title, its a true reflection. Riyaale is run by a Mafia who are in turn use a certain clans crazies to tormen the minorities.

Castro again saxib my heart out to you.