Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

NOthing, I say NOTHING Can Stop Somaliland

Originally posted by Emperor:

Haha haha ha, today JB sounds more like George Bush in the wake of 9/11 miyaa Lool....‘We will win against our enemies; America will not bow to terrorists, we will defeat Alkeeyda’

Bush's Sept 11 speech:
"...Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve."

The so called 'war on terror' is still being fought, I wonder how many more years they need to call it over.

Of course this a joke to you huh...

ps. Save the BS.

Somalilanders or not, those are our enemies and trying to stop the Somaliland wheels by killing innocent people.

We will fight, yes, we will retaliate once they are identified. They should be murdered, they should be stoned to death and they shouldn't see any mercy for this coz they don't deserve it.

It is a cheap excuse to say it is happening elsewhere, i feel for the innocent all over the world but this is my home, this is where i live, this is under my own responsibility and i am not avoiding for any other weak excuses.

Emperor   

^We have said it before and yet again, these people are the enemy of any peace loving, low abiding and god fearing community. Marka meeshaad ku aragtaan waa in dilla oo Xira, kill them wherever you get them....

As for the SL reaching DESTINATION comment, that's BS, not only a joke but utter rubish and nonsense.

Somaliland way soconaysaa ,,, bring bombs, bring jets or bring Xalwad .... nothing is gonna stop. Killing innocent people will only increase the population's commitment to their will and country.

Emperor   

^Don't you think it is quite naive of you to sugget that desperate and powerless suicide maniacs can stop SL reaching its destination.

This is not about SL, DESTINATION or Recongnition and you know that... Besides you sound so GEORGE BUSH.

JB is understandably angry. He was there and witnessed the carnage! He lost his friend, and perhaps knew other innocent souls who perished as a result of yesterday’s incident.

All that said, what good jb is spewing here is BS. I mean pure rubbish! He speaks as though what happened yesterday was a reprisal against secession. What happened yesterday, misguided as it was, was an act against a perceived injustice. Hargeysa was not the first, nor will it be the last. The root cause is not secession. It’s a pure rabble-rousing to rally the shacb in the name of defending dal iyo dawladnimo! The irony is those who were behind this were doing under the same name, defending dawladninada iyo sharafta soomaalida!

Of course both are wrong. Big time!

Emperor   

^What are you suggesting Xiin, have Alshabaab already claimed responsibility, or was there any evidence found that they are behind this, in your statement below it sounds that;

The irony is those who were behind this were doing under the same name, defending dawladninada iyo sharafta soomaalida!

Nephissa   

My cousin oo Hargeso ku nool ilaa shalay waan wacayay, tel ka ma galaayo. Mar waxaan ku fakiray inaan JB iraa ii tijaabi numberka, misana waan ka baqay ninkaan sidaa u damdamta leh inuu reerka xabis dhigo. Subhanalaah. Dhib baa jira, Walaahi.