Sign in to follow this  
Peace Action

Cadde Muuse:- Waxaan dagaal kula jirnaa qaswadayaal

Madaxweynaha maamulka Puntland Cadde Muuse ayaa hoosta ka caalamadeeyay in maamulka uu la dagaalamayo kooxaha fatqalaloyinka amaanka ka wada deegaanada Puntland .

Hadalka Cadde Muuse ayaa soo baxayay xilli iska hor imaadyo xoogan ay maanta ka dhaceen xaafad ku taal magaalada Bosaso kaasi oo geeystay qasaare dhamasho .

Iska hor imaadka ayaa bilaawday ka dib marki ciidamada booliska ay isku gadaameen guri la sheegay in ay ku jireen ragg lagu tuhmayay afduubyadi Bosaso ka dhacay dhawaan iyadoo iska hor imaadku si kadis ah uu ku bilaawday.

Ilaa laba qof ayaa ku geeriyootay halka 10 kalana ay ku dhaawacmeen kuwasi oo boolis ay ku jireen .

Saraakiil u hadashay booliska ayaa sheegay in labad dhimatay ay qeyb ka ahaayeen raggii afduubka iyadoo dhanka booliska ay ka dhaawacmeen illaaa afar askari.

Iska hor imaadka ayaa lagu waramay in marki dambe ay ka soo qeyb galeen maleeshiyooyin ay isku heyb yihiiin kuwa la baacsanayay.

Warar qaar aynu ka heleyno Bosaso ayaa sheegaya in ay baxsadeen kooxda inkastoo booliska leeyihiin weynu qabanay .

Mid ka mid ahaa gaari ay lahaayen booliska ayaa lagu bur buriyay xaafadda wax ka dhaceen ka dib markii cagaha laga togtay gaariga iyadoo ay ku soo qamaameen dad weyne.

Ganacsigi Bosaso ayaa maanta hakad ku jiray waxa yna tani fajaca gilisay dadweynaha reer Bosaso .

Maryama Xuseen Axmed

seymuun@hotmail.com

Xafiiska Calanka Ee Muqdisho

Calanka.com Isha wararka xaqiiqda.

I knew sooner or later Cade Muse will use his power to stop these extorsion criminal gangs. He has tried a lot to manage these difficulties with peaceful means but this only made these gangs more aggresive. Now comes the hammer. So far.

2 kidnapper are in jails (may be more after today's incident), 2 are dead and 3 nabadoon/dagaal ooge are in jail. All of a sudden ransom is not so attractive.

^^I don't understand why you defending this man?

His incompetency is threatening this Puntland's stability which is the only thing that was going for it. And isn't his time up anyway. Out with uusaay.

Che, I think most people in that region have similar sentiment like yours. This man succeeded to destroy that entity. Considerable blocks of that community have now unfortunately resorted to halt Cadde’s criminal enterprise by equally criminal means!

Thankful   

Peace Action, seems Pres Cade Muse wants to take the road less traveled when dealing with Puntlands situation. The Gov't has the names of the kidnappers from the individuals they captured during the kidnapping and will go after them one by one. Don't mind people and their insults, it goes way beyond the president political decisions. I never understood why they never concentrated more one their own areas and why they are obsessed with Puntland. Regardless, I think things may get worse before they get better, but definitely this woke the criminals up and they paid a heavy price. It won't be the end of the Gov't going after them.

xiin...It is best he steps aside,and let those who erected this entity work the problems out. I don't think anyone wants war, but the longer he stays in power the more likely that will happen.

Che,

Don't be naive. There are a lot of forces trying to cause instability and in this case he is trying his best to stop them. We need to support him period. Law and order is in the interest of everyone and he must be on top of it just like Ina Yey. I can assure you these dark forces will not succeed because the people value the peace and the progress that is taking place even in this difficult time.

Many people want a strongman when it comes to issues of law and order

Che, I could not agree more. But he is a political misfit of the first order and he is not going to do that. In my estimation Cadde's fate will not be that different than the fate of the proverbial hyena that gutted the malnourished Caweer, the she-camel, in the hope of nourishing himself of it not knowing that the loom of Caweere’s belly would contain his death trap…

Allow yaa ayyaan leh oo caawa Caweer ka kacdaa . That was, it was reported, his last words! It was too late then for the hyena, and it will be too late for Cadde to gracefully exit Punland politics...

Xiin,

I think you and Che are out of touch and wrong.There is no justification for kidnaping aid workers especially women. People are quite disgusted and are ready for heavy handed action by the police

Che,

You can vote him out of office in one year. Be patient unless you are a closet anarchist.

^^Adeer niether che nor I have any influence in the goings of PL. What you see is a unmistakable signs of a decaying entity. There's reason why some regons are seceding and others are being taken over. There is a reason why a peaceful city all of a sudden becomes the center of criminality.

if you dont mind tell me why all those things are happening and what you thing Caddes' role is.

I concur Xiin. Hopefully his demise won't lead to Puntland's downfall.

Peace..How does one vote out, how do you put, "strong man". And nobody is justifying kidnappings or robberies, but how could one trust Cadde to fix this problem when he is very person who let deteriorate to this extent. A monkey could do a better job. They should have given the job to Ina Hashi.

I think this thread is about taking action against criminal gangs and you guys are turing into Cade bashing. Cade has made re-taking LA as top priority and with the rest of PL troops in Mogadishu, some criminal gangs are taking advantage of the situation. The situation is not out of control and is being addressed at this moment.

As long as SL is in LA, Cade will be subject to attacks and rightly so because he neglected the defence of LA. As for the region, there is nothing wrong if they can manage their affairs better than PL. As long as they are part of Somalia.

As for voting out Cade,it is simple. You recruit someone popular with lots of cash who know horse trading.