Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

Hargeisa’s authorities and journalists have gone wild

Hargaysa’s Authorities and Journalists Have Gone Wild

The Hargaysa’s current governing warmongers and it is intolerant people on the media particularly those in the newspapers’ business have seemingly little time to think rationally. Both groups seem to think and act as though they are the exclusive victims of the entire Somali people -dee waa nala xasuuqay, waa nal xumeeyey!.

Not only that. They live in an imaginary world where, in their view, everybody else except themselves is literally wrong. Indeed, it is the opposite. They are the wrong ones who are preaching the irresponsible hateful literatures and poking at everybody’s nose . They are perhaps unknowingly the victims of their own stimulant-driven-spirit -xamaasad-mirqaan-iyo heesaha Qaraamiga!. In simple plain language, they do not know what they are talking about.

Before I started this article, to be accurate, I have read (I still do) all the major newspapers form Hargaysa including the most worthless-to-read newspapers such as Al-Jamhuuriya, Somaliland Times and Haatuf . The editors of all these garbage-carriers appear to have one common goal and that is, to be precise, writing nothing but the most nonsensical editions. My impression is that, they have far less quality than the Xiddiggta Oktoober editorials that used to carry only the brainwashing propaganda of the regime of Mohamed Siyad Barre. Similarly, the Hargaysa editorials print predominantly the ins-outs and meetings of col. Riyale and his XHKS-like cadres.

Max’med Qamaan -USA

Qaman73@hotmail.com

Here it is

Nasir   

Look at this guy sxb are you ok mise waad soo yara ka batay

How can you say such nasty things about the most respected newpapers in somaliland you worth peice of sorry but i am not going to go to your level sxb you have shown your true colors as ignorant who really doesn't know the diffrence between reall news and made up ones like the one they type at allpuntland.com .. soon on that allpuntland.com you will see a article that a puntland has went a mission to mars and claimed it lol haha , anyways sxb nacnacda meesha kala bax iyo iga qabtaay