Sign in to follow this  
Observer

Ethiopian Vote on Israel....

Observer   

Hello nomads!

Did you guys notice how Ethiopia voted (yesterday?) on the side of lsrael and the US agianist a UN resoultion seeking to dismantle a Berlin-wall-like barrier being built by Isreal in the west bank to keep the Pelestinains out of their home country ?

This is a clear indications to those who put faith on Ethiopians hands, and are "dabadhilif" also, do anything to please amxaro, better wake up and smell the coffee.

Vote on Israeli Actions in Occupied Territories

The draft resolution on illegal Israeli actions in the occupied territories (document A/ES-10/L.16) was approved by a recorded vote of 90 in favour to 8 against, with 74 abstentions, as follows:

In favour:
: Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Djibouti, Egypt, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Lesotho, Libya, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Qatar, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Timor-Leste, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United Republic of Tanzania, Viet Nam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.

Against:
Australia, Ethiopia, Federated States of Micronesia, Israel, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Palau, United States.

Abstain:
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Samoa, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Tonga, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela.

Absent
Afghanistan, Angola, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dominica, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Iraq, Kiribati, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles, Tuvalu.

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2003/ga10216.doc.htm

N.O.R.F   

This is not the 1st time this has happened nor will it be the last so i aint surprised 1 bit, there are countless UN Resolutions broken by the yahuuds (erk just spelling it makes me sick)over the years with regard to our suffering brethren in Philasteen.

Allahuakbar

Rokko   

Who said Ethiopia was a ally or would do such favor to vote for that resolution.??

what's funy is look at those voted against, i've never heard most of them namean..they all some freaking tiny Islands, own by I guess who else, the States. I'm surprise UK is not on that list..LOL I wonder what happened to Blair???

nuune   

blair is sick,he can't vote against,

but those tiny islands want more recognition, and in order to do that,they must vote against