Sign in to follow this  
QUEEN EYES

WHAT WOULD U DO IF U'R MATE IS CHEATING

CHEATING IS THE ULTIMATE CROSS LINE....SO IF HE WANTS TO STAISTIFY HIS MR.MOJO ELSE WHERE...NO REASON WHY HE CANT BE THERE PERMENTALY AND IF FOR SOME ODD REASON HE SAYS ;OH BABY AM SORRY...U KNOW I LUV YOU' A BIG SMACK DOWN WILL HAPPEN...ADMIT WHATCHA DID DONT TRYNA OUT SMART ME.

AND IF HE STEPS A FOOT INTO WHERE I LIVE..OH LORDY LORD THERE WILL BE SOME CHOPPIN GOIN ON IF YOU KNOW WHA I MEAN :eek: :eek:

CALL WHATEVER U WANT CALL IT BRO IT'S CHEATING,, LIKE SOMALI PPL SAID OOD QAADMO IYO JIIDMO WAA ISLA GURI GEYN.. IF MY MAN CHEATS ON ME WELL THAT TELLS ME HE'S NO LONGER INTERESTING IN MY LIFE AND HE CAN BE OUT THE DOOR NO NEED FOR HASSLE...... smile.gifsmile.gif

Oh no he didn't... :eek:

If I caught ma husband cheating all hell broke lose...And I mean war :mad: :mad: . I'd kick his *behind* show him the door, and he ain't getting no cloths, no money, no nothing...But then again, my rational side of me will just feel used and betrayed, like theres nothing to live for, like hurting him won't change a thing, that my heart will be broken. :( But then ma insane, crazy side of me will shred every last bit of him till he cries for mercy..even that won't stop me. Having a split personality sucks...

LovelyCutie---> you read my mind...but i could add a bit more to it like...send his leftover to his family and show him what a shame he is to the family name... :mad:

.:peace n luv:.

first of all, i wouldn't be in a relationship where the word "cheating" is used!

if you mean her sleepin around, i can't complain cause ima b doin the same damn thang!

allaha na cafiyo, aamin!

Xalimo7   

That is too harsh, cutting off, not me, why not istead correct what u think you doing wrong, that is making your man go out and hunt.Instead make yourself to be the hunted one.

see you

Xalimo7   

I agree one of the brother says elequently, i can't call 'Cheating" i will call it Adultery to the worst kind . If you accept cheating then you have no right to complain at all,none whatsoever.

let him spill his tank, and bring to you the Aids Factory. Now Da is called Cheating.

see you