Sign in to follow this  
King Koya

60 ways to keep your wife's love....WHAT IS LOVE ???

Paragon   

Oh that something? I know. Is it on Sept? :D You should tell me more young lady since I am already in the know (alittle).

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool^^ Lool^ loool^ You sure are Funny ya Paragon, and I know you never read anything, Let alone chain reactions. lool For a moment there i though you wz gone do a big Qarxis, lool.

Sabalkher..! (i.e. Good Morning in Arabic, subaxa waneksan in Somali)

quote from Legend of Zu:

-----------------------------------------------

First what is Salbakheri?????

I hope l answered your question Legend of Zu.

quote from Ms. Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

------------------------------------------------

1)64 million dollar question. If i had the answer, i would be millionare. All I can tell you is..that Love do truly exist between married couples (or at least it should). The relations between the spouses should be based on tranquility, love and mercy.

2)Allah says in the Holy Quran (30:21), "And among his signs is this, that he created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and he has put love and mercy between your (hearts). Verily in that are signs for those who reflect."

-------------------------------------------------

According to your statement above Ms. Dhucdhuc & Dheylo,

if a husband does not reflect love from his heart it means Allah did not put it in his/her heart right. What about that husband who says he loves you but when he sees another young beautiful girl decides to merry her or just go and sleep with her, is it that Allah has put a new love to this husband to a young girl and that the love which was towards the first wife is now kind of week?

What about the first wife finding another men and have sex with him and still remain married to the first men/husband. Again if someone can explain to me about this because it breaks ones heart, and please be serious with your reply, because you can either heal or continue to wound with your answers.

Shukran...thank you.

Again,

quote from Valenteenah:

Love exists. True romantic love exists as well. Love is thought to originate from Adam and Eve, the first romantic couple in history.

Love isn't all about sex, however love and sex do go together like afternoon tea and cream scones or designer jeans and killer high heels. So, although they can be mutually exclusive, it's vastly better to have them together.

I like your point here Valenteenah though the question comes,'are you saying that sex is one of the attributes of Love'? Because one has to be the original for the other to be an attribute.

And if truly they go together and that is what is supposed to be, would you then conclude that if one is missing(Love or Sex in a marriege) then marriege would fall?...ok for divorce?

As Lily said;

quote from Lily:

King Koya, I can understand why you would say God is Love, one of the many attributes of GOD is love.

I’ve come across the Hadiths that say God is 99 percent mercy and compassion. As we know the 99 names of Allah also represent his attributes

Can you exactly help me find in the Quran where it says God is love like what l have been shown in the Bible by a friend?...just a one word definition of who God is and then we can look on the attributes.

Shukran !

Sabalkher everyone...!

l hope everyone is good.

Ok...! hope ALL of you will have a nice weekend.

Love you ALL.

Let me here from you

Shukran...