Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

IF YOUR RIGHT, WHY HIDE YOUR FACE?

THIS IS WHAT IS BAFFLING ME AND I DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER FOR IT, BUT I'M EXPECTING ONE FROM SHABAB SUPPORTERS, THE QUESTION IS WHY ON EARTH ARE THEY HIDING THEIR FACES IF WHAT THEY'RE DOING THEY BELIEVE TO BE RIGHT? ARE THEY ASHAMED OF THEIR DEEDS SO THEY CAN'T FACE US? ARE THEY FEARFUL FOR THEIR LIVES, IF SO WHO ARE THEY FEARING SINCE THERE IS NO SECURITY SERVICE IN SOMALIA TO ARREST THEM, AND THEY HAVE MORE ARMS THAN ANYONE ELSE? IS IT THE NEW FASHION TO BE FACELESS, NAMELESS TERRORIST? OR ARE THEY JUST PROTECTING THEMSELVES FROM THE SCORCHING SUN?

al_shabaab.jpg

alshabaab1.jpg

al-shabaab29.jpg

al-shabaab34_1.jpg

a brave muslim never hides his face, but tells the truth and face the consiquances bravely.

To claim that the fighters of Harakat Shabaab Al-Mujahideen are wrong just because some of them cover their face is a weak and fallacious argument.

Uncovering the face does not make someone right just as covering it does not make you ashamed or fearful, nor does it make you a faceless, nameless terrorist.

osman_nz   

They hide their face's because they are cowards and know their wrong. Did the prophet and the sahaba when fighting mecca hide

Their faces when fighting the meccans? no they didn't..

These ppl the shababs are khawarij and outlaws of islam

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Shaakirullaah:

quote:^Yes it does!

So in your view, the niqaab (face veil) turns muslim women into shameful, fearful, faceless, nameless terrorists.
^^ Oh LOOK! A fallacious argument! :D

But, to be fair to the brother, I think he was just demonstrating what one of those is (or, at least, I hope he did).

Poker   

Originally posted by Shaakirullaah:

quote:^Yes it does!

So in your view, the niqaab (face veil) turns muslim women into shameful, fearful, faceless, nameless terrorists.
Are these guys females? ;)

Wow worst than I thought.....

Fabregas   

Are implying that the power rangers were wrong?

power-rangers_turboranger.jpg

:D

ps. its just a worldwide culture( guerillas, except the leaders, mostly cover their faces).

Poker   

Originally posted by Paragon:

^In war perhaps they are permitted to wear the niqaab. A new fatwa?
:D

Lol@NGONGE.

Shut the h.ell up man. :D:D

I think he was just demonstrating what one of those is (or, at least, I hope he did).

I was.

@osman_nz,

Before you talk about the sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them), tell me which Gods do you mean when you boast that "Puntland will remain the land of the Gods".

Don't you bear witness that there is no god except Allah?

@Poker, I would also rather degenerate into bad humor better than to continue with my pointless claim if I were you.

osman_nz   

Shakirullah the pharoah called this place "Ta Nteru"...land of the god's but literally means land of the ancestors..

They viewed their ancestors as gods, hence that's why they translate it to be "land of gods"...now for example ppl till this day say if u see someone who is really famous like michael jackson u will say "oh he is god or he is my idol" doesn't mean he is literally is god...it just mean's he is so popular...same with the term he is my idol doesn't mean he is literally idol but means u want to act like him..

So i report on the facts, the pharoahs viewed punt as their ancestoral homeland...and that's why they had much admiration for it...doesn't literally mean "god"..but then again shabab losers like yourself love to question someone faith as if ur Allah himself and then try to make it appear the other isn't muslim..