Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Model for Photoshoot in New York

Hibo   

Libaax-Sankataabte;

My first ever visit was Yesterday sweetie

Where do u think I got the URL from?

Have a wild guess cwm1.gif

lucia whatever your name is,U´re in the wrong place and we all know that u aint a photoshooter.So get da hell out of here before we wip dat skinny ass of yours.

peace

Hibo   

I think we should know better and not diss anyone....the request from Lucia seems to be genuine and that should be respected....

This is how other potential employers could be attracted to this site.

We shouldnt act like hooligans.

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

[This message has been edited by Shaqsii (edited 04-15-2002).]

Hibo   

Lol@hater.....

Since this message was posted a while ago (10-24)..i wonder if any nomads responded to that add? If so, where are there abouts? any bodies founds? lol cwm16.gif

------------------

"My Umi says shine your light on the world..." Mos Def

Originally posted by Jaber:

...by any means trying to lure our dignified nomad-ladies into some of ur infamous prostitution rings in NY? :mad: :mad:

seeing what've become of what once was a somali woman(am referring to IMAN or others who are facing extinction in the world and hereafter)and many others who ended up doing drugs and partying like there is no tomorrow......they've truly disgraced every somali person on the face of this godforsaken planet!!

what humanitarian project requires Sudanese,Somali and Eritrian girls??!!what if you go to Indonesia and Srilanka to assist the TSUNAMI people..

I'm highly suspicious of whatever it is u r upto.....it all begins as an innocent picture-taking and a bit by bit that poor girl takes her cloths off one by one :mad: ..until there is nothing to take off....but as long the likes of muslim sister&NQ r well-informed of ur ill-intentions.I can sleep tight knowing that the cream of the crop isn't gonna be on the next coming playboy issue for the whole world to see!

the message is loud and clear......OUR LADIES ARE NOT FOR SALE.

Is this what the Americans call freedom to Our women..So they go naked and start giving birth to WACELOS....

Nacudhu Billah!!!kasorore kwengine

may ALLAH save us from the shaytaan.

Jacpher   

Models for National Council of Churches? uhuhu? Churches have models? Model pictures for Church worshippers? Yaabka Yaabkiis! Is this another tactic I'm not aware of. By the way, this remindes me of those two American missionaries that were arrested by Taliban. I have seen them on NBC Dateline documentary and the women, their paster, their parents all admitted they went to Afghanistan to spread Christianity under the banner of humanitarrian aid worker. They said they were doing what they're accused of which was converting Afghan children to Christianity. They show a clip of the president saying they went to Afghanistan to feed the children not the convert them.

mission mary church models, humanitarian...........waxaan ma is raaci karaanee war kale maa la ii sheego. Sheekada xagee iska qaban la'dahay.

I'm surprised SOL admins didn't delete this or take action. I'm sure they will do that if some Nomad posts some ads for their Halaal Meat. Please don't let SOL become like Somalinet.