Sign in to follow this  
sofine

BEST CITY

Gediid   

Aare Scorpion Baahji,kiya waah.Aare joodhonaa

todha gabshabme idir jalraahe.

Akash...Zero meter idir nahi milrahee.Agar zero meter jaye Somalia or gawn me jaw.

sofine   

i'm glad that i reunite old friends lol... all my hindu friends welcome to my topic...chat all a way brothers/sisters...mad respect to all of y'll lol...but holla at me smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Gediid   

Sofine

You are so sweet.We are reminscing about the good old days back in the sub continent where life was easy and hussle free.

sofine   

i feel u geddi...talking bout da old dayz is what we need in our soul wit everything that is going on in da world...sometimes we need to just smile...u know...so txs for da complimant bro... are u from dc. area??????????i was there for a for a visit one time.... ;);)

sofine   

yeah...its was a lot of fun man...i would like to come and visit there one day insha allah... i didn't went a lot of plzes cuz my couzinz were in my facez lol.i visited my family over there but meet alot of ppl there...maybe insha allah my gilz and i would come in da summer and u could show us da plzes bro....oneluz

ZOLA   
Malaika...Iam not sure if i would say we get so much love for each other, but we do respect each other!, atleast i think so!..

THAT IS WHAT I MEANT CHE-G...LOL.

SCO-SIS...GAL I DID NOT KNOW THAT UR URDU WAS THAT GOOD ..KEEP WATCHING THEM INDIAN MOVIEW smile.gif ..

AKASH BAYI ..U NEED TO QUIT ..WITH THAT ZERO METER WALA TALK.. smile.gif . AND GED... R U SURE THAT THE ONLY PLACE U CAN FIND ZERO METER GALS ..IS IN SOMALIA?....THINK ABOUT IT BAYI. smile.gif .

SOFINE...SORRY SIS...NO MORE URDU OR HINDI...JUST LIKE U..I VISITED VA AND D.C LAST SUMMER... VA WAS THE BOMB.... D.C WAS OK ...I JUST WENT TO THE HISTORICAL PLACES...BUT I DONT THINK D.C CAN OUT DO MN.... DID U HEAR THAT GED BAYI.

A.A

sofine   

mala..sista..it's okay to talk hindu..but we want to know what ur saying u know...sharing is caring lol...maybe u can teach me some indians wordz...lol...ur from mn?????????????

Gediid   

Malaika

There is no place like VA,DC area, much better than MN thats for sure.

Zero meter larki,well its just a rarity here in N.America.That you gotta agree with me on.

Akash   

Salaam, all

Sure its good to remember sometimes the old days but we have to stop this fantastic language becouse some of our fellaz wont understand it.. hey SCORPION_SISTA i can see you know urdu well then i do..

smile.gif

looool Malaika if u going to do something you might as well benefit from doing it ha ;););)

Well Akash i don't think i know Urdu better than you, u living there, i have never been there...So can't say we can compare, but I am glad i hadn't wasted last 6 yrs on nothing :D:D:D:D

Oops thanx Gediid

Gediid   

Scorpion Bahji

Amazing if you learned all that Urdu watching movies.

Akash

Did you go over to the restaurant by NCA in the mornings.Is that place like it was b4 or has it changed.

Malaika

Aab nahi boolrahe agar aab Gulshan walee he or kahanse.

sofine   

scropio...damn girl u learned how to speak hindu by watching hindu movies...c'mon gil..u kidding me...damn u smart...u should be running somaliaonline gil instead of these(i don't want to say anything)lol...but holla smile.gif

loooooool Sofine and Gediid you guys don't believe me :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Just kidding...Yeah i have learned all my Urdu from movies. You know i wasn't just watching because of the songs and the outfits ;) I guess being exposed to it continously had kept my ears sharp for the sounds...But don't ask me to write anything. loooooool Sofine didn't you noticed, according to some people, "I am a fat girl sitting at the computer all time, have never had a guy speak to her" :D or "I got major ISSUES," and etc etc I am more likely to be nominated for Anger Mangement class than running this place...And that was for just expressing my opinions, imagine the death threats I would get if i became the admin of Somaliaonline and start editing people...Although i agree with what u didn't say outloud ;);)

Akash   

Gediid..

I have been in Northern Area for tablique for the last 8 months but that place still is open, with a new faces around.. many Ekzo Piez are around sxb. smile.gif