Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

MUSSOLINI

Salaam to all

As you all probably know a guy named mussolini from Italy once was a king or a ruler in Somalia..... I just want to know what you guys think of him. Was he a bad guy, I know colonize another country is not good. But did he do any good for somalia..... Also was Itally better than Britian because they divided somali up...... And is it true Mussolini united somalia?

Thx for sharring (Always remember keep your eyes to the sky and your heart to the light)

Baluug   

Wa alaikuma salam wrwb sister,I don't know if Mussolini united Somalia,but what I do know is that he allied himself with Adolf Hitler in the second world war and that,in itself,is a very bad thing to do.I know some of us don't like yehudi for what they have done to our palestinian brothers and sisters,but they shouldn't have gone through what the 3rd reich did to them.And if Hitler wanted to,meaning if he DID finish the Jews,he would have started going after our black a$$es,so i don't think too highly of Mussolini.