Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Good Bye All

king_450   

To all the good people i met in this btfl chat room , i just want say nice meeting you all, and it has been great experience, it is to me for me to depart from you all, and head home, i will be going back to home on june 15th so, i am wishing you all, well, this is my last posting , for this site , take care all and thanks for the nice wlc, bye all. It has been a great experience. Tata

LANDER   

salaama king_450,

I hope you realise you can access this thread anywhere that has internet. Even if you were going back to Somalia (lets presume)

Bye king450… wish you happy journey, please say Hi everyone who knows my name,@lool. Good luck bro, incase you find nice chicks make sure u send me one by Fedex.@lool

Regards,

Where is my Quote…Coming Soon. :D:D:D

Positive   

Bye brother with many happy days in your Life.

Life is a journey. Be a traveler and behold the beautiful sceneries of Life on this earth smile.gifsmile.gif

MD   

Good Bye king_450 ..and as Lander said everywhere you go now adays there's internet, unless your taking a break from somaliaonline smile.gif Have fun

BN   

Originally posted by LANDER:

I hope you realise you can access this thread anywhere that has internet.

LOOL@LANDER :D:D:D

As Hijabified Sista said it--I think he's taking a break from US :D

Mujahida   

I don't understand how u can go back to somalia ( with the current situation) no law, no police, no nothing ( u can get killed and not even be justified). Praying that ALLAH'S protection goes with you king_450!

Wa/Salam

well...i never met u ,,,,but some how im sad your leaving, i hate goodbyes!

wish i did get to meet u,

well u could alwasy say one last bye!

and tell us where home is (where r u going?)

king_450   

Thank You ! Thank you! and Thank You, Yes i Said the last time that i have just written my last posting, but after receiving some of your btfl emails directed straight to my personal email, i couldn't stay away to post one last time this Thank you Note. I am honored that most of you wishing me luck in my future endevour, and i am wishing you each and every one of the same, yes as the sister said where to go bacK? i am going back to the states, specifically Washington Dc and hit the campus of Georwashingotn University . So i am secluding myself for a while, so i want thank all of you specially the following Nomads.

here are my best Nomads in this site,

I- Latifah ,

II-lady

III-Silent Sista even though i never met u but nice mmeting you and i am always an email away from you

IV-Lander, i enjoyed your great humor and understanding of this world, good luck

V-Hotstepper, you are the bomb

VI-Positive, stay positive and you will be success no matter what u do

VII-Bari-Nomad , how can i say this to you , you are great human being and i almost read all of your writings, maybe that is why i am leaving spending to much time reading .LOL

VIII-Hijabi , my God one of these days i must meet you i loved very much your intellegence

XI-Og_Girl, last but not the least , u are a great person and good one , so sis stay in touch and hope you do good at your school too.

X-Pyroma, keep writing, i will be back

XI-Laila, where are you i haven't seen you ?

XII- and sista Aminah, i always loved your get to the point character

Having said that there is one more to add the list

we are all Amabassadors to each other, if you ever heading to the states , remember consider me one of your Ambassador out there, just bring your hotel money but i will show you around,LOL take care all and love you all. I got to finish my studies , and i will keep checking the site, once in a while.

My god i forget one last persons.

THE Clown and THE Enter. guys Job well done,

so plz i know i can't reply each and every one of you , but thanks for the emails and i will keep it as a gesture of Honor, good bye and good luck all.Be nice to each other. Bye!

Mujahida   

MashaAllah. smile.gif King_450, thanx, You know what, I think your a good brother. May Allah be with you through your journey. We gonna miss you! smile.gif

Good luck with your studies Abowe. May Allah open all the Best doors for you. Allah is with you!

Fi-amanaAllah , ta ta!

Adna   

salaamz

Bye king450, i hope you the best wishes ever and i hope every thing will go fine for you.good luck with your journey have fun with it, my allah will be with you in sha allaah,,, good bye good bye

king_450   

MY FINAL CURTAIN COMES DOWN

Good-bye and Thanks

I would like to take this final opportunity, The shock overwhelmed me as i joined and looked in stunned amazement and silence at the very first moment i joined this site. just seconds before i started posting my first posting did it trigger a harsh response from the admin in this site, then had trouble focusing and realizing that i am in a differnt somali groups . As i realized that time continued slowly, i remembered shaking my head to clear it, thinking of what i was experiencing was not real. An hour passed or maybe it was only a miute or a secon before i got my first Admin Warnign, yes first Admin warning, the surreal scene did not change, then it become more believable again, that having not been with my fellow somalis for the past 20yrs,with the exception of my immediate family and friends of the family that i am experiencing a bad reaction, especially from the so called admin in this site. Nomads/Nomadetes my time is up in here and reality struck a home run for me , i am about to depart.Maybe if i had had more experience , or been more alert , or not been lulled into complacency, or even not been so sure of something anything,surely i could have recognized that admin in this sites are way out of touch in reality. Remember it takes time to build trust.

Once one of my Mentors, while i was a resident, once told me that Patience gives a Doctor the greatest gift that can be bestowed . For me this process of revelation did not occur just coming in here and writing few posts there and here, it first started as a vignette of life events, a brief you know happening here, a snatch of memory there. in my point of view there were happiness and success along the way if you could have given every one to express their opinions,but this were not the little problems.

Rarely do people come together to tell a story. they usually want help with solving a problem,or for that matter opinionating others matter. Well i guess i think i have worked out as well as they are going to be for now , it is time for me to depart from this site, and i hope the admin in this site let ppl plz express their say,.

I think it is the best for me and your site mr and mrs admin to leave here . And to the all the good friends i have met here some i am sure will keep them for live , others maybe once in a while when i don't have nothing to do will check and see if they have progressed and this site changed for the better, the word for the better means both good and bad behaviors, then we will be better. I think let each and every Nomad/Nomadete tell his or her own story in his or her own way.

Well The End OF KING_450!

AYOUB   

Your last post was on the 17/6/03, have changed your mind about secluding yourself or you are back with us? :D . You remind me of some people back home who say goodbye to get some money and after the tears and hugs they never go nowhere. ;)