Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Are we better off in Qurbe than we were back home?

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

To me, I definitely think we were better off back home. wax noo siyaaday maleh aan ka aheen dhib & khaxar. We r lost between our religion, culture and western culture, a lot of us can’t separate the two. Walaahi one thing that I really wonder is, is it me or people have no manners. Horta xishood kii ahaa waa laga tagay walaahi, xishoodkii ayaa lagu diimaa (subhaana laah). most of the people have no xishood whatsoever from the elders to the kids.

Alhamdulilah there is a lot of us who survived but our youth r defiantly getting caught up in the west. We r exposed to things that we had no idea back home, our way of thinking, priorities and values has been effected if not destroyed. The divorce rate is gone high, kids can’t be controlled, people have changed, no respect to prance, wife, husband & etc. the list goes on. Walaahi I am afraid we will end up like the Arabs & Turkish who have lost their culture & religion, after been in the west for so long.

The answer is there is no place like home.

king_450   

Well i am only speaking for myslef , i am much better off in here then will i had been back home,in any aspect of my life it is better in here,am still with my family ,do get their wisdsom at no cost,there is no hardhsip or nepotisim in here, it all depends how well you study and choose the right subjects,of course with some luck ride with you,it is sure you succeed in here if you shoot the stars. Remember when i left back home,there was no civil war ,but we immigrated due to the Dictatorship at that time,and then there were not somalis in the states at that time, you can count them,time have changed, so my advise don't loose hope make life ,don't let life makes you.